September 27, 2024, 11:12:51 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear Diary,

Started by Boyager, July 25, 2011, 10:27:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Today I checked my email. It had a bunch of spam,  and a email saying I had a new quiver matches for my okcupid account. I open the email. Someone names Chante is at the top. "Fun, Fit, Get to know me!" Then some blonde chick I didn't care about because

I saw my ex.

My ex made an okcupid account.

I feel kind of hurt by this. Even though I have an okcupid account. I don't know. I just get jealous or something. It's not healthy for me to be this way. I want her to be happy. but I guess I can't imagine her seeing someone so soon.

I don't know. It put me in a funk, boyah.

Also, we had 89% match, 60% friend, 10% enemy.

Boyager

i'm in a funk too so let us be in a funk together

Boyager

i know how you feel. one of the worst parts about breaking up with my girlfriend was that she found someone else very quickly afterward, and in fact admitted that she'd been sort of interested in him even a while before dumping me.

it wasn't just "oh wow that guy's with MY girl," it was also "oh of course, she finds someone right away and i'm just left here with absolutely fucking nobody"

in fact i'm still kind of pissed off, and admittedly quite jealous, about it

Boyager

Miku has a ockupid account????  :( sorry kaz

Boyager

Samus Aran

Quote from: Boyager on July 25, 2011, 10:43:50 PM
Miku has a ockupid account????  :( sorry kaz

OP was not me, and miku would never break up with me

Boyager

I just fucking hate being like this, boyah. I fucking hate it. It happens with every girl I date. We break up and I am immediately angry when they move on or something. I don't want to be this way goddamnit. I just want to live my life.

Boyager

UPDATE

OKCUPID SAID I WAS HOT, AND WILL BE INCREASING THE NUMBER OF ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE IN MY MATCHES.

HOORAY NO MORE FAT CHICKS HOPEFULLY.

Boyager

Dear Diary,

Today Boyager was whining like a bitch.

lol

Love,
[you]

Go Up