July 01, 2024, 12:18:13 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strange mood

Started by Selkie, June 30, 2011, 08:36:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Quote from: Quis sum? on July 01, 2011, 01:37:48 AM
Sex. confuseddood;
This is why I would not abandon using condoms even in a monogamous relationship.
It's so stupid to give up condoms. 
Quote from: YPR on July 01, 2011, 01:42:51 AM
I don't understand why people don't just get tested every once in a while goonish
Probably because it's scary as fuck.  I'm sorry, but talking to the HIV counselor for twenty minutes while you wait for the test results to come back is horrible.  I think they purposely try to scare you into using condoms while they've got you trapped and in a vulnerable state.

People get HIV usually from trusting their partners too much.  Sometimes the partner doesn't even know.

Thyme

And don't some test hurt?

I mean the "inserting something in your urethral orifice" kind of test. That can't be very enjoyable.

Hippopo

Quote from: Thyme on July 01, 2011, 10:56:34 AM
And don't some test hurt?

I mean the "inserting something in your urethral orifice" kind of test. That can't be very enjoyable.
That test sounds kinky. yes;

But honestly, I've only ever had an HIV test done which is pretty simple and pain free.  I'm not sure how other STDs are checked.

YPrrrr

I will never understand what some people have against wearing condoms when the alternative is much worse... (jmv)

Hippopo

Quote from: YPR on July 01, 2011, 11:04:30 AM
I will never understand what some people have against wearing condoms when the alternative is much worse... (jmv)
JMV?!  akudood;

Intimacy is increased and it "feels better."  But honestly, I don't see the appeal either.

YPrrrr

JMV likes to have a pregnancy scare every other week

applesauce

Also you could just only have sex with people you really can trust.

Hippopo

Quote from: applesauce on July 01, 2011, 11:09:26 AM
Also you could just only have sex with people you really can trust.
You might trust them, but they might not be trustworthy.  Plenty of people cheat and their partners had no idea.  If you value yourself (which you should), wear a condom.

Kalahari Inkantation

or you could just never even consider ever having 'sex' wrench;

Thyme

Quote from: Hippopo on July 01, 2011, 11:11:29 AM
You might trust them, but they might not be trustworthy.  Plenty of people cheat and their partners had no idea.  If you value yourself (which you should), wear a condom.

and bitches pretending to be on the pill so they can trick their men into having babbies Q('_' Q)

[spoiler][/paranoid masculinist] n_u[/spoiler]

applesauce

Quote from: Hippopo on July 01, 2011, 11:11:29 AM
You might trust them, but they might not be trustworthy.  Plenty of people cheat and their partners had no idea.

That's the point...

Hippopo

Hippopo

Quote from: Quis sum? on July 01, 2011, 11:34:36 AM
They don't even do the urethra swab anymore for gonorrhea. Now, they use a urine sample midstream. I would definitely get tested for the full panel of STDs since they do increase the risk of acquiring HIV. Of course, this would mean you would be out to your doctor.
Assuming, of course, I have a doctor.

just1more

I'm always down for a nice cuddle sesh. But I was under the impression that random anon boyagers didn't like intimacy?

Thyme

>2011
>north america
>"having" a doctor

lol

Go Up