June 30, 2024, 11:49:50 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh fuck

Started by applesauce, June 29, 2011, 11:49:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

so I am eating raw pasta (lazy lol) and I have a tooth (top front right) that I got a root canal on after getting hit with a hockey stick in 2006. well it made a cracking noise and got real loose and hurts.

what do i do

doodthing;

Hippopo

Quote from: applesauce on June 29, 2011, 11:49:51 PM
so I am eating raw pasta (lazy lol) and I have a tooth (top front right) that I got a root canal on after getting hit with a hockey stick in 2006. well it made a cracking noise and got real loose and hurts.

what do i do

doodthing;
Why are you chewing raw pasta with your front teeth?  confuseddood;

I'd stop eating hard foods for the night.  If it's still loose/hurting tomorrow, I'd go to the dentist.

If it falls out, I think you're suppose to put it in milk and ice it and go to the dentist asap.  I think I saw that on the APA dinosaur cartoon commercial.

me003

is that just another name for top ramen?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Mando Pandango

Who eats raw pasta? Why would you do that?

Anyway yeah if it falls out I can confirm that you should put it in milk. Learned that it boy scouts.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

Andria

i've eaten raw ramen noodles

snoorkel

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on June 30, 2011, 04:23:21 PM
Who eats raw pasta? Why would you do that?

rotini is the best, penne second best

applesauce

Raw pasta is pretty good. For a cheap healthy snack that is good to chew on and eat slowly and takes no prep, it is second to none.

It isn't loose anymore now.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: vziard on June 30, 2011, 05:23:35 PMrotini is the best, penne second best
yeah but youre always high. apporusausu is just weird
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

applesauce

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on June 30, 2011, 07:30:15 PM
apporusausu is just weird

:(

Remember my first thread and how you guys thought I was the best person ever? ...and I didn't even get nominated for best new member...

Socks

don't take it too personally. as a whole and as a rule, boyah is very retarded.

Mando Pandango

If it makes you feel better I don't remember your first thread.

Go Up