July 01, 2024, 12:15:06 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Strange mood

Started by Selkie, June 30, 2011, 08:36:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: silvertone on June 30, 2011, 04:23:11 PM
if they cant handle us at our worst they dont deserve us at our best lol.

wrench;

snoorkel

Quote from: Quis sum? on June 30, 2011, 04:33:33 PM
Without sounding completely vacuous, I would rather have sex with someone first. Then, I get to know them.

that is bizarre

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Quis sum? on June 30, 2011, 04:33:33 PMWithout sounding completely vacuous, I would rather have sex with someone first. Then, I get to know them.
It's really hard to not make jokes at your expense when you make posts like this, just so you know. I'm really restraining myself.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

famy

Without sounding completely vacuous, I would rather have sex with someone first. Then, I get to know them.
is this your alter

Hippopo

Quote from: Quis sum? on June 30, 2011, 04:43:58 PM
Yes.  confuseddood;
Who are you?  confuseddood;

But really..   doodthing;

And I would totes recommend not sleeping with a person on the first date if you truly want the relationship with them.  If they put-out on the first date, we're usually both not interested in each other by date two. Sad truth.

snoorkel

Quote from: Quis sum? on June 30, 2011, 05:55:34 PM
It's really hard to find anyone I'm seriously interested in. So, I have pretty much abandoned the idea of finding anyone serious any time soon.

It's only after you let go of this perspective and open yourself to experience that you'll find the person

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on June 30, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
well, yes, all my life.  doodthing;

I honestly don't feel like I have ANYTHING else I have to do with my life now that I have this to build... it is all for her and that makes me happier to realize than anything else.

THIS. Loving someone is like having a direct goal in life, except its not a job or money or traveling or something. Aspirations can all be summed up in one word.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on June 30, 2011, 06:11:27 PM

THIS. Loving someone is like having a direct goal in life, except its not a job or money or traveling or something. Aspirations can all be summed up in one word.

yeah. I'd hope this is a common idea but unfortunately I don't think it is, people just blankly debate how long they should wait before trying to fuck someone, or how they can 'find a girl'  doodhuh;

Socks

not me. i got my princess. now comes the castle and the royal tenants. 

ikanaide

I and my girlfriend we have never think about sex before doodhuh;

YPrrrr

and whether they have aids or not, LOL

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Maester86 on June 30, 2011, 03:40:13 PM
i would rather have a person with whom i can converse on interesting topics goowan

jesus christ i agree goowan

YPrrrr

Quote from: Quis sum? on June 30, 2011, 11:49:45 PM
Um, not a lot of gay people do know their status and a significant number of HIV transmissions among men who have sex with men have occurred in monogamous relationships.
I wonder how they got it in the first place confuseddood;

ME##

YPrrrr

I don't understand why people don't just get tested every once in a while goonish

Go Up