September 19, 2024, 11:55:34 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

heavy fucking METAL

Started by snoorkel, June 20, 2011, 03:18:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Geno

Quote from: Selkie on June 21, 2011, 08:27:46 AM
I second Mastodon.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_8Reup82HA[/youtube][/spoiler]

And of course, Rust in Peace, the greatest metal album of all time. But I'm sure you've heard that
Rust in Peace is great, but not the greatest.

Also, I saw Megadeth play it in it's entirety and it was awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

TAKE NO PRISONERS
TAKE NO SHIT
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Quote from: Kyou on June 20, 2011, 11:12:31 PM

dude the acid bath, electric wizard and acid king stuff was sweeeet

thanks for sharing

You're welcome.  giggle;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on June 21, 2011, 05:42:47 PM
TAKE NO PRISONERS
TAKE NO SHIT

jesus christ yes

i like holy wars the most but that one is nearly as awesome, i love it so much

rust in peace used to be my favorite metal album until i started getting more into progressive and sludge stuff

Selkie

Geno

Blackwater Park is still the best metal album of all time (for me atleast)
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snoorkel

Hiro

I don't like much metal, but Baroness kicks ass.

Geno

Yeah, I can't get into any metal band that does that pig squeals.

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 08, 2011, 08:53:13 PM

Thyme

yeah i've always hated that lol

Travis

Quote from: steal on July 08, 2011, 08:36:01 PM
k this isn't really related to the topic at hand since you all just posted prog and sludge stuff but honestly slam/brutal death is by far my favorite kind of metal these days. most likely none of you will like this but you guys can open be minded to metal in general so i'll share some good stuff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Vb1FEAUEc
[/youtube]
old devourment is the shit but idk i love new devourment. also one of the best live acts i've ever seen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfUz2EcFOc[/youtube]
vomit the soul's the best. too bad the just broke up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45i6t2gbvuo[/youtube]
probably the most brutal band around

it took me a while to get slam. i used to be like "wtf is this shit lol the vocals lol it all sounds the same" but eventually the simple grooviness and brutality of it just clicked with me and it became one of my favorite genres of metal. and now i front my own slam band lol. music doesn't have to be artsy fartsy all the time to be good.
i actually like these but i always feel like a fucking weirdo listening to it

Go Up