October 06, 2024, 04:29:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

went to Six Flags today for first time

Started by Selkie, June 06, 2011, 07:25:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

valley fair is the only amusement park i've ever been to

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on June 06, 2011, 07:49:35 PM
yea they are called flash passes and are a good deal of money.

yeah

thank god for fastpasses at disneyland/world though

Kalahari Inkantation

no need to wait for hours in those pesky lines with disneyland adventures hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

[REDACTED]

busch gardens and disney world are pretty much the closest theme parks near me I go to :x
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Mando Pandango

I've never been to Great Adventure. Been to New England a few times though, and it's pretty cool there. A friend of mine (King_Gamer288 from NSider, if any of you remember him) works there and he gets the day off when I visit, and he gets me to the front of lines and stuff. so$

Growing up I would go to Great Escape, which is the closest Six Flags to me, and incidentally the worst fucking Six Flags in the country. It has a pretty good wooden coaster (The Comet) and the Boomerang (like New England's Flashback but bigger), and that's all that's worth going for.

whats a valley fair doodhuh;

Quote from: Kyou on June 06, 2011, 07:47:02 PM
actually now that i think of it again, i'm not sure those things are free at Six Flags, so never mind, that would be pretty whorish indeed
If the ones at Disney are free, then I'm afraid I don't understand what's stopping everyone from getting one and defeating the whole purpose. Explain?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

June 08, 2011, 10:54:35 AM #21 Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:45:19 AM by Chemical Zen
Quote from: Socks on June 06, 2011, 07:40:46 PM
i love that one roller coaster. the really slow one that features waiting in line for hours at a time with the same out of shape and imprudent people before and behind me. it sure is fun moving one meter every 1o minutes and figuring out new means of pretending to ignore the suffocating world around me.

and then rain comes and the fun just keeps getting better and starts all over again.

Wah wah wah wah wah. It's a fun day out with friends.

I'll go with friends maybe once every other summer down to great America in Illinois and it's always a pretty good time. We go so rarely that we feel alright pitching forward the extra cash for the flash-passes. The bigger the group, the less it costs per person, so it works out great.

On slower days, you can pretty much get on instantly. I'm not sure I'd go back without one of those actually.

Cookie

I find theme parks to be gross, filled with obnoxious people, and generally unappealing. I think the rides are fun, but they're not worth what you have to put up with.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Cookie on June 08, 2011, 11:15:54 AM
I find theme parks to be gross, filled with obnoxious people, and generally unappealing. I think the rides are fun, but they're not worth what you have to put up with.

Sounds like every department store I've been to.
Minus the rides.
Or plus.
I don't know.

Socks

Quote from: Chemical Zen on June 08, 2011, 10:54:35 AM
Wah wah wah wah wah. It's a fun day out with friends.

i went with my family. which is not so fun, even when i get lost and do my own thing. it's not the same. on the next adventure i shall bring some white dust and assorted greens. high and fast.

Classic

I love Six Flags. And roller coasters.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on June 08, 2011, 12:35:41 PM
on the next adventure i shall bring some white dust and assorted greens. high and fast.

Sounds like a recipe for the spins.

Socks

Quote from: Chemical Zen on June 08, 2011, 12:41:05 PM
Sounds like a recipe for the spins.

for an astronaut flying away from reality, never ever hurts to defy gravity.

Go Up