October 16, 2024, 10:26:49 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So many memories

Started by Feynman, April 29, 2011, 11:06:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

manipulating the internet for large sums as usual. moving to CA with my woman in the summer to start college again, want to learn physics this time

Feynman

Quote from: vziard on April 30, 2011, 04:34:43 PM
manipulating the internet for large sums as usual. moving to CA with my woman in the summer to start college again, want to learn physics this time

I'm doing Physics also. Why the interest in physics?

IM me if you would like me to recommend texts to you.

snoorkel

May 01, 2011, 02:19:19 AM #17 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 02:30:24 AM by vziard
Quote from: Lagrangian on May 01, 2011, 12:50:08 AM
I'm doing Physics also. Why the interest in physics?

IM me if you would like me to recommend texts to you.

lol im me if you would like me to recommend you texts  n_u

I'm interested in physics to discover the hermetic secrets of magic and transcend manifest existence. but also I think the standard model is incomplete and want to prove the higgs is really one long gravity wave!!1

akudood; no seriously I like the symbolic nature of physics as a mathematical language and find it to be a very interesting body of knowledge to study to further my understanding of other subjects. I'm far more interested in seeing what I can draw from it than contributing to any formal research

Dullahan

Just finished my first year at college. Fucking love it. happydood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ZIDONE on April 29, 2011, 11:36:13 PM
Lawlz now seems to be more outgoing and successful than anybody in the known universe could have predicted.

meanwhile i'm doing jack SHIT

YES This annoyed the fuck out of me when I started hearing about his new exploits. He's grown, makes me feel bad lol

YPrrrr

Probably due to his condescending attitude n_u

It's completely intentional

Wrench

Just finished my 2nd year of college. Still dating the same woman (almost 3.5 years). Basically still have the same friends, but I hang out with them a lot more now. Have only made a few new college friends. I'm working a lot now, usually close to 30 hours a week. I'm having a happy life right now.

tl;dr Life is pretty good. Busy as hell, but good.

Daddy

Looking back at this post, I realize that it's actually been 5+ years since Bassir has been an active member rather than one with random stop bys.

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on April 30, 2011, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: YPR on April 30, 2011, 09:16:30 AM
It should be, I just need to work on my Czech girl;

First word:

Hello = Ahoy

Oh we're going to be juuuuuust fine n_u

second word:

pivo
david you are so wise beyond your years

Samus Aran

Feynman

April 18, 2016, 07:47:52 PM #26 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:08:44 PM by Feynman
Quote from: Khadafi on April 03, 2016, 09:22:02 AM
Looking back at this post, I realize that it's actually been 5+ years since Bassir has been an active member rather than one with random stop bys.

Yeah, it's been so long that the time I've been away from Boyah is more than or equal to the time I was active on Boyah.

I'm finishing my first year of medical school soon, so my life is only getting busier and I'll have even less time to pop in every now and then. I still have some really fond memories from spending my formative years here.

squirrelfriend

i like that bassir is the legitimately most successful boyager

silvertone

i have more wealth saved up than every single boyager

Go Up