October 16, 2024, 10:27:56 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So many memories

Started by Feynman, April 29, 2011, 11:06:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

It's sad. I remember all the moves, all the database explosions, all the drama, the demotions, promotions.

This site was my life in my early teen years. What do you guys do now? What is up with all of you? How's school, life?

It's been so long. This place has been around for 5 years.

Nyerp

Feynman

Samus Aran

Quote from: Yusuke on April 29, 2011, 11:08:21 PM
You're an idiot. psyduck;

i lol'd

Anyway, life's pretty good. I'm no longer with Hensa, but other than that things are fine. I'm graduating with my first degree in a week. It's crazy to think I'm already 22. I'm still a social reject but I think I'm slowly getting a little better about it. I think I'm also appreciating life more than I used to.

[hedy]Zidone

Lawlz now seems to be more outgoing and successful than anybody in the known universe could have predicted.

meanwhile i'm doing jack SHIT

Feynman

Quote from: ZIDONE on April 29, 2011, 11:36:13 PM
Lawlz now seems to be more outgoing and successful than anybody in the known universe could have predicted.

meanwhile i'm doing jack SHIT

What school is he at, and what is up to?

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Lagrangian on April 30, 2011, 12:01:57 AM
What school is he at, and what is up to?

University of Pittsburgh

I haven't actually held a full conversation with him in almost a month (and they haven't been daily since January), but apparently he's got a lady friend, and other friends he's often with because the people in his dorm annoy him with their dubstepping.

YPrrrr

I got with a girl for the past half year and then it ended sadly... However it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me academically since I keep my thoughts occupied with schoolwork to keep my mind off of her. Going to  study abroad in Prague this summer and then start into my senior year of college

Hiro

Quote from: YPR on April 30, 2011, 02:17:15 AM
Going to  study abroad in Prague this summer and then start into my senior year of college
god damn, this sounds awesome

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 30, 2011, 03:06:43 AM
god damn, this sounds awesome
It should be, I just need to work on my Czech girl;

First word:

Hello = Ahoy

Oh we're going to be juuuuuust fine n_u

ME##

Quote from: YPR on April 30, 2011, 09:16:30 AM
It should be, I just need to work on my Czech girl;

First word:

Hello = Ahoy

Oh we're going to be juuuuuust fine n_u

second word:

pivo

ikanaide

C.Mongler

just fuckin bitches and makin money, so not much has changed here

Geno

I'm sad, alone, and nobody loves me.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

Quote from: Geno on April 30, 2011, 02:52:14 PM
I'm sad, alone, and nobody loves me.
but ur the babby....we have to love u....

Go Up