What are your opinions on Nintendo's actual plans for the eighth generation?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 20, 2011, 05:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

lol

yay
6 (60%)
nay
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on June 09, 2011, 08:54:58 PM
Also, Nintendo has stated that the system in its current state is designed so that only one person makes use of the new controller. smithicide;

They'll be like the guns in the Judge Dredd movie. If someone other than its original owner grabs it, he gets electrocuted. :3

Nyerp

Hiro

Also, Nintendo has stated that the system in its current state is designed so that only one person makes use of the new controller. smithicide;
well that basically kills everything i was looking forward to myface;

Wrench

Hopefully they can at least make it two people. That's pretty lame.

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Wrench

Quote from: Tectrinket on June 10, 2011, 12:07:04 AM
Games will range from $49.99-$59.99. cry;

NO

I WILL NOT PAY $60 FOR A DANG GAME. I ONLY DID ONCE (MONSTER HUNTER TRI) BUT IT CAME WITH A CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO AND WII POINTS.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: RanchNinja on June 10, 2011, 06:33:11 AM
NO

I WILL NOT PAY $60 FOR A DANG GAME. I ONLY DID ONCE (MONSTER HUNTER TRI) BUT IT CAME WITH A CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO AND WII POINTS.

i wish i had done that, but instead i paid $40 for the game alone without knowing the classic controller bundle even existed awdood;

[spoiler]though i wouldn't have even used the classic controller at all as i greatly prefer the wii remote girl;[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Tectrinket on June 10, 2011, 12:07:04 AM
Games will range from $49.99-$59.99. cry;

i bet first party games will be the only ones that start off at $50, then after some time, they'll start being $60 too.  the same thing happened with the fratbox circle girl;

Go Up