What are your opinions on Nintendo's actual plans for the eighth generation?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 20, 2011, 05:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

lol

yay
6 (60%)
nay
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Thyme

Bushy

ur socks untied

http://nsider.wikia.com/wiki/Screenshots

EDIT: This whole Wikia is hilarious. JMV, NotSid, Zack777, Loza (whom they believe is a male)l, ME86... all of them have pages.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Wrench

Quote from: Rambosnake on April 28, 2011, 07:04:20 PM
ur socks untied

http://nsider.wikia.com/wiki/Screenshots

EDIT: This whole Wikia is hilarious. JMV, NotSid, Zack777, Loza (whom they believe is a male)l, ME86... all of them have pages.

holy lol

they sent me that PM (wrenchninja36)

Classic

Dullahan

Oh god. Reminiscing about NSider makes me miss it a bit.

Only the 2004 and early 2005 era.

strongbad

it would be very interesting if nsider came back
you'd get lots of nsider hipsters

Thyme

Quote from: Snowy on April 29, 2011, 12:12:04 PM
And all the people like Kono and Jirachi82 will swarm to it. sillydood;

More people to laugh at.

Honestly, I'd like to see it come back too.

strongbad

honestly i still don't see why nintendo took it away in the first place. i mean there are so many nintendo games that bought because of how circlejerked they were on nsider.

Bushy

Quote from: Snowy on April 30, 2011, 06:10:49 AM
I believe it had to do with when they broke up with Nintendo Power and Future bought NP.
Correct.

NP used to run articles on NSider all the time and as such NSider had several boards that had to do with NP.  NSider could make a return... under a different name I'd imagine. Everyone that used to be there would swarm to it, just as they (at first at least) swarmed to NSider2. They'd be hipsters. They'd be girls with BOOBS.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Insani

Quote from: Snowy on April 28, 2011, 06:56:22 PM
You sir, appear mad. DEAL WITH IT.

Actually it does look horribad. The smile is too low and doesn't fit with the style of the other smilies, and the sunglasses are bleh.

Ontopic, I MIGHT buy a new Nintendo console. I still play my wii every once in a while.

Maybe if there's enough bad ass (why is there a smiley activated just by typing bad ass without the space?) games for it. Like Super Paper Mario. I'd say brawl but I don't want to lower the standard THAT far.

Nyerp

Quote from: Insani on May 01, 2011, 06:38:37 AM
Maybe if there's enough bad ass (why is there a smiley activated just by typing bad ass without the space?) games for it. Like Super Paper Mario. I'd say brawl but I don't want to lower the standard THAT far.

what am i reading

Go Up