What are your opinions on Nintendo's actual plans for the eighth generation?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, April 20, 2011, 05:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

lol

yay
6 (60%)
nay
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Travis

the wii was a shitty gimmicky console but the next nintendo console will certainly be better

Hiro

Quote from: Travis on April 26, 2011, 03:59:34 PM
the wii was a shitty gimmicky console but the next nintendo console will certainly be better
I think recently Nintendo's started to realize that they can't just try to appeal to everyone forever, and that they've been ignoring their fans a little too much. I think they're already showing signs of improvement and hopefully the next system will continue this.
[spoiler]I'd actually like a Gamecube 2 sillydood;[/spoiler]

Nyerp

the wii may be gimmicky but it's not like nintendo sacrificed fan favorite series for minigame compilations psyduck;

hell, there was only one fucking mario party released for the thing (and wii party a lot later but still)

there are more good third party ventures than many people care to know about and thus put down the console as something you leave to collect dust doodthing;

AND GOD DAMN IT NINTENDO WHERE IS RHYTHM HEAVEN WII

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Yusuke on April 26, 2011, 05:17:15 PM
the wii may be gimmicky but it's not like nintendo sacrificed fan favorite series for minigame compilations psyduck;

hell, there was only one fucking mario party released for the thing (and wii party a lot later but still)

there are more good third party ventures than many people care to know about and thus put down the console as something you leave to collect dust doodthing;

AND GOD DAMN IT NINTENDO WHERE IS RHYTHM HEAVEN WII

i agree

The Wii has as many games worth playing as any other console, it's just that it's also bombarded with shovelware which takes up a lot more space on store shelves than the few decent games. myface;

also rhythm paradise is scheduled to come out this summer in japan AWESOME

[REDACTED]

i pray to god they will not bring hell on us and not open an official nintendo forum
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Quis sum? on April 26, 2011, 11:40:26 PM
i pray to god they will not bring hell on us and not open an official nintendo forum

nobody's forcing you to go to an official nintendo forum if they open one doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

anyway despite the fact that nintendo is releasing this way too early i honestly think the idea of a giant console-version of the DS sounds p. cool

if only they'd wait a few more years to release it smithicide;

Hiro

Maybe with all the recent PS3 hooplah, Sony will want to get the PS4 out earlier anyways  goowan

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Quis sum? on April 26, 2011, 11:40:26 PM

Was there a rumor about this somewhere?
Nsider's return, I wouldn't mind it. :3
Quote from: Ashitaka on April 27, 2011, 09:00:53 PM
Maybe with all the recent PS3 hooplah, Sony will want to get the PS4 out earlier anyways  goowan

iirc, Sony and M$ were going for the long haul, like 2014 or something. And the Wii's tech is waaay behind compared to them, I don't even see this as a new generation but like a wii update, what the wii should've been, HD and shit.

just1more

Quote from: Snowy on April 28, 2011, 05:02:14 AM
The day NSider returns is the day the internet is once restocked with 9 year olds.
Think of the consequences of what you're saying. If they restore Nsider in 2012, these 9 year olds you speak of would have been born in the same year that Nsider first began: 2003.

That's a terrifying thought.

Thyme

Quote from: Snowy on April 28, 2011, 10:15:56 AM
U MAD BRO
FOREVER ALONE
DEALWITHIT.JPG
U JELY
FUCK YEA

Nothing wrong with those~

[spoiler]dealwithit.jpg[/spoiler]

just1more

I had to dig deep to find these gems again.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

and thats not even that bad compared to most of the stuff i remember seeing

ME##

let's keep it wii xl i hd lite related guys...............................

Go Up