September 12, 2024, 04:00:48 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomboy

Started by piano moths, April 08, 2011, 11:52:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Hiro

I got that a few days ago. It's very good, but not amazing or anything. None of it excited me much, but there's some good songs.

piano moths

That's interesting. I really love it.
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:06:01 PM
That's interesting. I really love it.
Yeah, it's kind of growing on me. I'm listening to it again right now.

piano moths

I'm glad. I like what he's doing. I really like "Surfer's Hymn" and the way that "You Can Count On Me" sounds different from what was released on the single. I also like all of it...
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:16:05 PM
I'm glad. I like what he's doing. I really like "Surfer's Hymn" and the way that "You Can Count On Me" sounds different from what was released on the single. I also like all of it...
I'm on Surfer's Hymn right now. I really like Slow Motion. I haven't heard the single version of Your Can Count On Me, but I know what you mean.
I want some new Animal Collective next!

piano moths

Have you seen Oddsac?
I do too. I get to see Animal Collective on the 16th  giggle;
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:20:13 PM
Have you seen Oddsac?
I do too. I get to see Animal Collective on the 16th  giggle;
No I haven't, I want to but I wouldn't even know how to get ahold of it. I want to though.
Ooooh where at?

piano moths

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 08, 2011, 12:22:30 PM
No I haven't, I want to but I wouldn't even know how to get ahold of it. I want to though.
Ooooh where at?

I bet they have it someplace on the internet! COACHELLA
*have you listened to it at all though? Some really great songs on there. But I would want to watch it and hear it at the same time, for the first time at least. I know they have it in parts (or I think I know) on youtube. Tantrum Barb, bro!
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:23:36 PM
I bet they have it someplace on the internet! COACHELLA
*have you listened to it at all though? Some really great songs on there. But I would want to watch it and hear it at the same time, for the first time at least. I know they have it in parts (or I think I know) on youtube. Tantrum Barb, bro!
a coachella I wish I could go  :(
But I didn't even think about listening to it first. I want to watch it first though.

piano moths

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 08, 2011, 12:26:21 PM
a coachella I wish I could go  :(
But I didn't even think about listening to it first. I want to watch it first though.

I was going to suggest it, until I remembered it was a bad idea because you should definitely see and hear a visual album. I'm really sorry you can't, because the lineup has some stars.
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:28:04 PM
I was going to suggest it, until I remembered it was a bad idea because you should definitely see and hear a visual album. I'm really sorry you can't, because the lineup has some stars.
i know all about the lineup. I was going to buy a ticket, and they sold out the day I was going to. Now I hear someone's selling a ticket but I don't have that money anymore  goodjob;

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:32:14 PM
:( that sucks
damn
hannah's going, maybe you'll see her!

piano moths

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 08, 2011, 12:34:04 PM
hannah's going, maybe you'll see her!
omg i'm going to get her number sometime before the coachella and totally text her and find her there. lol maybe she will buy lsd from me
kill them w kindness

Go Up