September 12, 2024, 04:10:29 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomboy

Started by piano moths, April 08, 2011, 11:52:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:38:24 PM
omg i'm going to get her number sometime before the coachella and totally text her and find her there. lol maybe she will buy lsd from me
haha, I severely doubt that, but maybe her boyfriend or another friend of ours might. hannah seems to take pride in having never done any illegal drugs

piano moths

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 08, 2011, 12:39:52 PM
haha, I severely doubt that, but maybe her boyfriend or another friend of ours might. hannah seems to take pride in having never done any illegal drugs

I am going to dose your sister with LSD at Coachella. I'm going to lick a tab and stick it on the back of her sweaty neck when I see her (because we will hug) and she is gonna be trippin'
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 08, 2011, 12:41:26 PM
I am going to dose your sister with LSD at Coachella. I'm going to lick a tab and stick it on the back of her sweaty neck when I see her (because we will hug) and she is gonna be trippin'
oh gosh haha
i don't know if that would be a great idea, i think she would just freak the hell out

piano moths

hahhaa. . probably.. I'm totally just kidding that'd be mean
kill them w kindness

burzumfan420

not  even going 2 listne toi t just wait til it comes out

famy

Quote from: villinman666 on April 08, 2011, 01:27:42 PM
not  even going 2 listne toi t just wait til it comes out
hey u bettr lisen 2it rite now or im gunna kick urass

burzumfan420

YOU WILL NOT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN AND YOU WILL NOT THREATEN ME IN THAT MANNER AGAIN> I AM A FREE HUMAN BEING I LIVE IN AMERICA AND HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS AGAIN

C.Mongler

I love it. Its way less spacey than his other albums are I feel, but I am okay with that.

Go Up