October 01, 2024, 03:30:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey I got a Wii

Started by LCK, March 29, 2011, 07:32:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

trevor if you can find the metroid prime trilogy, just buy it

Samus Aran

if he buys used, buying two gamecube games plus one wii game is a shit-ton less expensive than buying metroid prime trilogy used

you have noticed that trilogy is currently ridiculously priced, right?

and i stand by my opinion that the motion controls are worse than a gamecube controller.

YPrrrr

I'm with Kaz, motion controls are way worse than a gamecube controller, I wouldn't even play a game if there wasn't an option confuseddood;

ME##

>$55 used

what the god, did nintendo print them on gold and only make a thousand copies or something

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 30, 2011, 05:48:34 PM
>$55 used

what the god, did nintendo print them on gold and only make a thousand copies or something

apparently lol

even if he bought all three games separately NEW, it'd only be roughly $10 more expensive than the trilogy (worse) set new...$100 versus $90

but personally i never buy games new unless they're total steals, and none of the prime games have steal prices, that's for sure

but used, they have awesome prices. just make sure the description says everything comes with it. n_u

Nyerp

then just steal it jeez.......................................................................

ME##

Quote from: Kid on March 30, 2011, 05:50:40 PM
apparently lol

even if he bought all three games separately NEW, it'd only be roughly $10 more expensive than the trilogy (worse) set new...$100 versus $90

but personally i never buy games new unless they're total steals, and none of the prime games have steal prices, that's for sure

but used, they have awesome prices. just make sure the description says everything comes with it. n_u

I was thinking of getting the Trilogy soon to try them out because I thought they'd be cheap by now.  saddood; akudood;
Quote from: Nyerp on March 30, 2011, 05:51:17 PM
then just steal it jeez.......................................................................

that's what i'm doing

ME##

Quote from: Snowy620 on March 31, 2011, 04:32:52 AM
I got my MPT when it was cheap. giggle;

i`e a burgfer i`e steel ur game

LCK

so uh i can't get it to connect to the university's wireless network

do i need one of those god damn ethernet adapters

Classic

I don't know, but you better connect. I want to race.  akudood;

Go Up