October 01, 2024, 12:21:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IGN Reviews 3DS and shit

Started by strongbad, March 19, 2011, 03:51:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

http://gear.ign.com/articles/115/1155978p1.html
Score:
[spoiler]7.5[/spoiler]
I'm not planning on buying one regardless, as the only games that I seem to play anymore are SSBM and TF2, and it's hard to justify a $250 pricetag. Also, I'm not a fan of IGN whatsoever, I just posted this because everyone always seems to be excited whenever IGN reviews something. I'm personally waiting for rock paper shotgun or destructoid to get their hands on it.

Mando Pandango

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY YOU CAN'T SPELL IGNORANCE WITH IGN

Seriously though IGN sucks.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I'll get one when I can afford it, which probably means when the price goes down and the 1st revision is released.

strongbad

Quote from: Admin on March 19, 2011, 04:36:21 PM
I'll get one when I can afford it, which probably means when the price goes down and the 1st revision is released.

Now that you mention it, when the time comes for me to buy one, it will probably be around the time that the first revision is release. 3DS lite can't wait

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

burzumfan420

ME##

I hope the revised edition fixes that battery life.  myface;

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

I really wish Nintendo would have spent more time developing the 3DS instead of rushing to get it out of the door.  In its current state it really does deserve that 7.5. awdood;

ME##

Quote from: Pam on March 22, 2011, 10:31:19 AM
I really wish Nintendo would have spent more time developing the 3DS instead of rushing to get it out of the door.  In its current state it really does deserve that 7.5. awdood;

Yes.  Nintnedo should feel ashamed of itself. awdood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Pam on March 22, 2011, 10:31:19 AM

How do you know they haven't been working on this thing since like 2006? Maybe they are just silly  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Hurluberlu on March 22, 2011, 09:49:26 AM
uh no
I just realized that he posts exactly like Tomboh and I never see Tomboh anymore.
It's totally tomboh
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up