October 01, 2024, 12:35:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IGN Reviews 3DS and shit

Started by strongbad, March 19, 2011, 03:51:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

burzumfan420

don't let's

Quote from: Quis sum? on March 20, 2011, 12:17:10 PM
Virtual Boy 2.0
I would actually buy that. I want to play 3D Tetris now

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Geno on March 22, 2011, 08:28:47 PM
I just realized that he posts exactly like Tomboh and I never see Tomboh anymore.
It's totally tomboh
No I liked tomboh and burzum is the only person I've ever ignored on a forum. So.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

2 days for North America.  giggle;
Volvagia, did you get yours last night?

ME##

I'm sorry for his lots if he paid over £200 for one. goowan

Classic

I got to play a 3DS today at my Gamestop. COPY PASTE FROM FACEBOOK:
QuoteI got to try a 3DS today. It's amazing, really. The 3D effects, unlike movie 3D, not only pop out at you but also give you a view of the game's world. The dynamic perspective given on screen is amazing and adds a new depth to it all. Even in 2D mode, it's crisp and clear. 2 days, and I'm counting down the hours!

What was most amazing is that, like I said, it's not just 3D visuals that pop out, but I saw detail inside the screen, as if I were actually there. I switched between 2D and 3D to see a comparison. I had no trouble whatsoever adjusting to the 3D. I could easily align the system with my eyes and get right into the game. Then again, I don't have any trouble with my vision (I don't wear contacts or glasses). Even in 2D mode, the game (I was playing Street Fighter) was graphically amazing.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Tyler on March 25, 2011, 01:42:02 PM
I got to play a 3DS today at my Gamestop. COPY PASTE FROM FACEBOOK:What was most amazing is that, like I said, it's not just 3D visuals that pop out, but I saw detail inside the screen, as if I were actually there. I switched between 2D and 3D to see a comparison. I had no trouble whatsoever adjusting to the 3D. I could easily align the system with my eyes and get right into the game. Then again, I don't have any trouble with my vision (I don't wear contacts or glasses). Even in 2D mode, the game (I was playing Street Fighter) was graphically amazing.
That's a pretty accurate description of my impressions from playing it at PAX as well. I also have perfect vision though, so I can't comment there.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

I guess the best way to put it is not only does stuff pop out, but you've got a little box with people running around in it. It's...hard to describe. You guys really need to try it out for yourself.

Infel

I'm going to shank an EB Games employee for one when Megaman Legends 3 comes out.

That is the only reason to get one.

ME##

Quote from: Parsee on April 09, 2011, 01:05:22 PM
I'm going to shank an EB Games employee for one when Megaman Legends 3 comes out.

That is the only reason to get one.

and now the 3ds gets its first case of violence too  giggle;

Go Up