October 24, 2024, 09:24:10 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

uh guys

Started by strongbad, March 16, 2011, 03:07:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

if you want to add diversity then maybe you should post more yourself

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 16, 2011, 07:51:26 AM
i've got nothing to post about since you all hate my life anyway
holy shit are you my cousin

strongbad

Quote from: Nyerp on March 17, 2011, 03:26:41 PM
if you want to add diversity then maybe you should post more yourself

i just get made fun of :(

Daddy

Quote from: MF Doom on March 17, 2011, 04:24:47 PM
i just get made fun of :(
just don't post about puking on girls or farting akudood;

ikanaide

Why don't JMV make more post n_u

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on March 17, 2011, 04:28:36 PM
just don't post about puking on girls or farting akudood;

see here's the thing
ever since i've been a member on boyah, i post about my life. i like hearing about what other members are doing with their lives, and it's also fun to have a place to let people know what's going on. nothing has changed, aside from the fact that instead of sitting on my computer all day and talking about how depressed i am, i have friends and go out and do things. so i post about that occasionally. and people get angry at me for it. i don't see any problem, but apparently everybody else does

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

ay yo geno i might be going down to portland (Staying in ridgefield i think) for a showtek concert next friday, we should kick it dawg

Geno

Quote from: MF Doom on March 17, 2011, 05:08:49 PM
ay yo geno i might be going down to portland (Staying in ridgefield i think) for a showtek concert next friday, we should kick it dawg
TOTALLY BRO. How long you stayin?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Sillbury on March 16, 2011, 09:08:13 AM
i blame snowy

I blame the streams.

But hey, a bad for a good. :3

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on March 17, 2011, 05:29:02 PM
I blame the streams.

But hey, a bad for a good. :3

streaming is the future of boyay

it keeps us together when boyay is dead/slow :3

don't let's