October 04, 2024, 02:21:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dude whoa

Started by strongbad, February 27, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I've had the craziest weekend. I had sex with a cute girl on Friday who I met for the first time. Then Saturday night I went to a giant 1700+ person rave in Seattle and raged with a bunch of my friends until 5am.
Now I'm running on 3 hours of sleep after all of that and am going to take a nap.

Best weekend eva

How's your weekend been?

Travis

you FINALLY lost your virginity??????????

[REDACTED]

i basically lost everything lol
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Nyerp

i fucked your mother, it was pretty hot

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

piano moths

that's sounds like a really good weekend.

On Friday I got really excited for a rave but got too drunk and was taken home. We actually got to the rave venue first and I smashed my head on the ground and have a funny scab thing over my eyebrow and my face is tender.
On Saturday I smoked a lot of weed & did a few bumps of k and just relaxed. I went to my friend Megan's apartment with some divas and then back to my house. Then I went to this girl's house because she said she wanted to play in the rain because it was raining and I was only wearing these fish silk boxers and some tank top and a hoodie and it was so cold. And we listened to BMSR and hooked up in a park slide and then in my car which is really weird.

it was really really weird. now i am going to go over to that girl's house soon, write a paper and smoke more weed hopefully.
kill them w kindness

[hedy]Zidone

I stayed inside so I wouldn't have to confront my insane neighbors

well, i already do that regardless of neighbors girl;

Sillbury

Quote from: MF Doom on February 27, 2011, 07:41:17 PM
I had sex with a cute girl on Friday who I met for the first time.
oh shit nigga thats how aids spread

Thyme

Quote from: Sillbury on February 27, 2011, 08:51:00 PM
oh shit nigga thats how aids spread

she totes poz'd his ass

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hippopo

I was basically non-stop dancing from Tuesday until Sunday at 1.  My feet hurt, but it was a pretty awesome weekend.  n_n

And congratulations on losing your virginity.

C.Mongler

i had sex 7 times this weekend it was cool i guess. usually its more around 9 or 10 times though
[spoiler]im surprised my dick never hurts[/spoiler]

Nyerp

wow i have so much sex. i mean wow.

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on February 28, 2011, 01:25:09 AM
wow i have so much sex. i mean wow.

i know wow.   these people are total fags if they only bang their girlfriends seven times in a weekend

Go Up