October 04, 2024, 04:36:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dude whoa

Started by strongbad, February 27, 2011, 07:41:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

The rave was the highlight. I didn't even take MDMA (although I will at the next one) and I still had a fucking blast. I think I'm going to become somewhat of a raver now.

sans culottes

my best friend's family was gone this weekend baddood;

so on friday we sat around the house gettin high and three eccentric kids from school came by to get high with us, including a drunk indian who does a perfect deniro impersonation
and on saturday we sat around the house gettin high and a friend brought his girlfriend to try gettin high for the first time yo
and on sunday we sat around the house gettin high and another dude came by to try gettin high

so pretty successful weekend
I support BUSH

ikanaide

Nyerp

the struggle of the american teenager is truly one that has gone on unnoticed by society

just how many times can they get high in one weekend? will they, or the world, ever truly know?

piano moths

the rave scene is really funny.
raving is a big deal in Arizona or at least in Phoenix so I wonder what it's like in WA. The rave scene cracks me up, I really love it.

it's so dirty i have seen way to many people having sex at raves. Drop acid and die of laughter.
kill them w kindness

LCK

Quote from: Travis on February 27, 2011, 07:42:59 PM
you FINALLY lost your virginity??????????
this was going to be my exact post

Hiro

Hung out with friends, watched movies, played wii
hung out with friends, played gta, made a shirt, walked to denny's at 4 am in the middle of a snowstorm
hung out with friends, watched movie with girl, spent the night

things are going well with girl  giggle;

Daddy

I had sex with a cute girl friday and Sunday

I've lost count of how many times we've done it <3

Hippopo

I thought you weren't suppose to have sex until marriage.  What's the matter with you people?  akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: eeeeeee on February 28, 2011, 11:43:52 AM
the rave scene is really funny.
raving is a big deal in Arizona or at least in Phoenix so I wonder what it's like in WA. The rave scene cracks me up, I really love it.

it's so dirty i have seen way to many people having sex at raves. Drop acid and die of laughter.

From my experience and from what I've heard, the rave scene in WA is pretty cool. The rave I went to (Kandyland 7) had around 1800 people I think, so I guess you could say it's pretty big here. I'm definitely going to more in the future.
Quote from: Trevor on February 28, 2011, 12:32:36 PM
this was going to be my exact post

I didn't go to many parties in high school, and the girls I dated were all really innocent (as was I). It's what ever, I've had an enjoyable time with college girls thus far though.

C.Mongler

I also do drugs guys dot forget about that

Go Up