October 26, 2024, 09:37:32 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SASQUATCH 2011

Started by Geno, February 07, 2011, 03:11:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

FUCK YEAH.

Also not included on the poster, but confirmed to be there, Death from Above 1979 & Tokyo Police Club

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[REDACTED]

CSS, Chromeo and chk chk chk are the only bands worthwhile seeing
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

spaceman

Quote from: Quis sum? on February 07, 2011, 03:56:22 AM
CSS, Chromeo and chk chk chk are the only bands worthwhile seeing

I always saw you as a MAJOR LAZER kind of fellow.

strongbad

Yay
Geno did you buy the 4 day pass or are you doing specific individual days? I'm just wondering how much money I'll need

Geno

Quote from: MF Doom on February 07, 2011, 12:09:28 PM
Yay
Geno did you buy the 4 day pass or are you doing specific individual days? I'm just wondering how much money I'll need
4 day pass fo sho
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

this thread is only relevant to geno

Geno

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 07, 2011, 01:24:48 PM
this thread is only relevant to geno
And people on the west coast.  cjlubdoods;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 07, 2011, 01:42:55 PM
And people on the west coast.  cjlubdoods;

Geno and strongbad giggle;
Quote from: Geno on February 07, 2011, 01:03:55 PM
4 day pass fo sho

Okay so that means that I need $300, so if I donate plasma for the next 6 weeks and spend no money on anything else I'll be set.
I'm going to fucking do it

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

jenny and jonny are pretty good.

also fuck yeah gbv

strongbad

okay geno i think i am only going to go saturday and sunday since i'll save over $100 that way and most of the bands that i want to see are playing on those days

Geno

Quote from: MF Doom on February 10, 2011, 12:32:28 AM
okay geno i think i am only going to go saturday and sunday since i'll save over $100 that way and most of the bands that i want to see are playing on those days
Alright brah

Go Up