September 28, 2024, 12:32:06 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i've been through the wilderness

Started by ??????, December 28, 2010, 11:03:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

and by wilderness i mean city of Camden

i was originally lost in cinnaminson and rode MY FIRST TRAIN EVER and that dropped me off in camden
i ended up in the industrial parks, in numerous ghettos (holy shit they're the creepiest ever at night) and heard several gunshots not to mention the numerous wackos that live in the city
i was really scared whenever a car with blackened windows (i thought that was illegal) drove near me slowly while there was no one else, i thought i'd get kidnapped

the police didn't even help me  happydood;
i reached the Camden aquarium (i thought of that hey arnold episode with the aquarium and they got inside afterhours) and couldn't decide if i should cross the franklin bridge--sadly the bridge was shut out to people who wanted to walk on it and the only route was some underground subway that i couldn't find

after 5 hours of walking around the streets i started to look like bjork and had this blushed look--i couldn't even smile anymore since my face was frozen
i also found a bus station where i met lots of weird schizophrenics--they talked to themselves about god, searched through garbage and laughed manically while have bouts of silence
a few offered me drugs, but declined and told them that the pigeon (there's a weird pigeon that can't fly that sits there) needs it more than anyone else. i lol'd when they dropped a cigarette and a brownie near it

i got home by hitchhiking on this mexican's car who dropped me off two cities away from my own and basically walked throughout the night  cjlubdoods;

i hate you njtransit you didn't do this last year cry;

lol itt: situations that really sucked and possibly may of gotten you severely injured (i just developed canker sores in my throat from the cold)  cjlubdoods;

Daddy

??????

Quote from: Khadafi on December 28, 2010, 11:25:16 AM
like a virgin
wuwof's blood boils whenever he finds out i've been "suffering"
it sure makes me feel shiny and new  cjlubdoods;

Hiro

what were you doing there in the first place lol

Daddy

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on December 28, 2010, 11:29:06 AM
wuwof's blood boils whenever he finds out i've been "suffering"
it sure makes me feel shiny and new  cjlubdoods;

is he gonna kill your girlfrind

??????

Quote from: Admin on December 28, 2010, 11:32:03 AM
what were you doing there in the first place lol
my dad's car broke down
he decided to sleep while i was going insane since i can't sleep sitting up, nor do i like enclosed spaces that's decreasing in temperature rapidly in the midst of a snow storm (i only had jacket on, no layering. my ass was FREEZING MAN)

it broke down at around 11 PM
i decided to leave at around 7 AM

i spent the majority of the time constructing my future with back-up planning since my ipod died out and i couldn't distract myself with anything

my father got home at around 4 PM
I got home at somewhere 11 PM

??????

Quote from: Khadafi on December 28, 2010, 11:34:39 AM
is he gonna kill your girlfrind
meybeh
he takes out his rage on me instead  cjlubdoods;

Travis

??????

Quote from: Travis on December 28, 2010, 02:23:49 PM
wow ur so hood
two nigger spoke to me
~*so hewd*~

i ignored one of them and the other insisted that he has seen me before
he told me that the buses were running but they never did

he was okay
"WANNA WALK WIT ME HERE"
"No."
"FINE WIT ME LOL"
He walks on the sidewalk while I walk in the middle of the road and he complains and jumps out a few minutes afterwards that his shoes are ruined and wet.  cjlubdoods;

burzumfan420

u should have txted me we could hve hanged out

??????

Quote from: villinman666 on December 28, 2010, 04:21:49 PM
u should have txted me we could hve hanged out
i don't have a cellphone
;____;

Daddy

??????

Nyerp

??????

Quote from: Panty on December 28, 2010, 05:36:39 PM
how were you not mugged
my fears were:
kidnapped
being mugged
hypothermia

i tried avoiding the former two by putting on angry eyebrows but i don't think its enough to overtake my under aged appearance

Go Up