September 28, 2024, 04:29:45 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Geno, November 08, 2010, 03:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kevin on November 11, 2010, 08:40:03 PM
Yeah me and JMV played it today  giggle;

Oh so is it splitscreen/online co op games like zombie mode?

God damn it, the only 2 maps thing is still pissing me off.

Also I wish I could choose a character on the White House map, playing JFK only is annoying. I wanna hear Fidel and Nixon's one liners.

Daddy

it's overhead.

think of gauntlet and a shmup together.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 11, 2010, 08:45:19 PM
Oh so is it splitscreen/online co op games like zombie mode?

God damn it, the only 2 maps thing is still pissing me off.

Also I wish I could choose a character on the White House map, playing JFK only is annoying. I wanna hear Fidel and Nixon's one liners.
You know they could release more as a DLC pack right  doodhuh;

Also there are two unlockable games. the Dead Ops and a Text based adventure game
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

just1more

I wan't really interested in getting it until it came out. Then my brother talked my parents into getting it and now we can't stop playing it.

Multiplayer is much more balanced than in previous games.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: yoseph on November 13, 2010, 10:27:01 AM
I wan't really interested in getting it until it came out. Then my brother talked my parents into getting it and now we can't stop playing it.

Multiplayer is much more balanced than in previous games.
More campers though  akudood;

Andria

November 13, 2010, 10:39:38 AM #65 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:10:19 PM by Echo
Quote from: Cassie Hack on November 13, 2010, 10:36:22 AM
More campers though  akudood;

Especially in One in the Chamber akudood;

Daddy

I hate thefuckers who camp in range to snipe out spawn points.  akudood;

Or people who take the helicopter and hover over spawn points.

Andria

Can anyone help me on the Escape with Dr. Clarke mission  doodhuh;

So I slid down the roof and all but nothing happens. I can't find a door or anything to go through and its just like i'm stuck. wtf do i doo

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Echo on November 13, 2010, 10:39:38 AM
Especially in One in the Barrel  akudood;

I played one in the chamber yesterday, My first match on Villa, I was second place, I was like,"HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME!" then my second match was on Nuketown and everyone camped in one fucking room.

I was mad when I died 3 times and watching the others was painful as they just fucking sat there until someone came torwards them.

Geno

Nuketown is a campers map. Which is why I love it so much because its so easy to kill campers if you're aware that they're camping. Seriously just noob tube the upper rooms in each house and you get a kill 75% of the time.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kevin on November 13, 2010, 03:09:38 PM
Nuketown is a campers map. Which is why I love it so much because its so easy to kill campers if you're aware that they're camping. Seriously just noob tube the upper rooms in each house and you get a kill 75% of the time.

I rock the M73 launcher on almost every class, instead of the grenade launcher. Double kills everywhere

Also, I havent seen a 11 killstreak yet, no dogs, or the chopper, in any game I've played. is it THAT difficult now that killstreaks dont stack?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 13, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
I rock the M73 launcher on almost every class, instead of the grenade launcher. Double kills everywhere

Also, I havent seen a 11 killstreak yet, no dogs, or the chopper, in any game I've played. is it THAT difficult now that killstreaks dont stack?
You must be playing with shitty players or something ive already seen/died from dogs and helicopter guns. 
Also gun game pls

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 13, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
Uh no. You just suck.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Quote from: Kevin on November 13, 2010, 05:30:31 PM
Uh no. You just suck.
yeah i've never seen a gunner or dogs either

but my only killstreaks are usually rc-xd napalm and cobra

Geno

Quote from: Travis on November 13, 2010, 07:43:58 PM
yeah i've never seen a gunner or dogs either

but my only killstreaks are usually rc-xd napalm and cobra
God dammit I hate RCs so much. I'm on 10 kill streak or somethin and BAM they blow my shit up

Go Up