September 28, 2024, 02:23:23 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Geno, November 08, 2010, 03:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 09, 2010, 07:18:28 PM
Single Player Campaign:

Is it just me or is the story actually really good? It's interesting enough to keep your attention,and the set pieces happen often enough you never get bored. It's like 24, the tv show, is how the story is structured.

And jesus christ, these graphics. At some points it's kinda off, but generally very impressive. Those facial models are insane. When bullets go through skulls, brain matter and shit, everywhere.

And holy shit the set pieces are ridiculous nothing like [spoiler]Nukes going off in MW2[/spoiler]. You actually drive a couple of time (no steering but you accelerate lol). And you swim for a while, not like you swim in MW2, you actually control it. And you travel to a lot of different places.

At fuck point you travel back far back into time and you actually use these old crusty weapons, it's pretty neat.
boyay doesn't care  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

I'm actually kind of interested to hear the gameplay... more multiplayer but still, idk if I want it for christmas or something confuseddood;

Geno

Quote from: Classique on November 09, 2010, 07:52:58 PM
why do you talk so much
Seriously Kono you always type out like half a page essays about games or tv shows  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

C.Mongler

This is so strange I'm the only one on Boyah who doesn't give a shit there's a new CoD game for once

YPrrrr

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 10, 2010, 04:24:43 AM
This is so strange I'm the only fuck on Boyah who doesn't give a shit there's a new CoD game for once
Oh there are plenty of boyagers that don't n_u

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 10, 2010, 06:25:35 AM
I honestly hate CoD.

Shoot Everything That Moves: Black Cocks

Actually, to be fair, World at War was actually good, and I know Black Ops is by the same people.
damn dude u r so witty and funny!!!!!!

Andria

I hate cod too

but the multiplayer is fun and so many people I know get it

it is like peer pressure

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on November 10, 2010, 06:15:33 AM
Oh there are plenty of boyagers that don't n_u

I care that's it's a waste of time and money that could have been used to make a better game. 5thgrade;

Cookie

Yeah not a fan of the Call of Duty really.

But it's another game to buy

Kalahari Inkantation

I've had Call of Duty MW2 sitting in my house ever since it came out.  I've never touched it. sillydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ted on November 10, 2010, 08:31:53 AM
I've had Call of Duty MW2 sitting in my house ever since it came out.  I've never touched it. sillydood;
Yet someone on your account has played it to death n_u

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up