September 28, 2024, 04:20:06 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Geno, November 08, 2010, 03:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 10, 2010, 04:24:43 AM
This is so strange I'm the only one on Boyah who doesn't give a shit there's a new CoD game for once
I didn't either. I wasn't planning on touching it at all. But I got it for my birthday and I played it.
It's actually pretty fun so far.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

C.Mongler

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 10, 2010, 06:25:35 AM
I honestly hate CoD.

Actually, to be fair, World at War was actually good, and I know Black Ops is by the same people.

[move]LMFAO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS HAHAHAHA[/move]

KonohaShinobi

Beat the campaign.

The big twist [spoiler]Raznov died at the beginning when he jumped off of that truck, and he only existed in your head for the past 5 years[/spoiler]

It was neat.

And why are there only 2 zombie maps? The fuck?

C.Mongler

there was only one in the first one initially  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 10, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
[move]LMFAO ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS HAHAHAHA[/move]

Yeah World at War was the worst in the series
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

I bought a 360 just to play it. baddood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Admin on November 11, 2010, 04:44:42 PM
why goonish

Why not? I have a Wii mostly for one fricking Zelda game. DAMN NINTENDO. akudood;

Geno

rdl

hey i heard you can do a button combo to walk around in the start menu and unlock a hidden game baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Admin on November 11, 2010, 04:44:42 PM
why goonish
because it would be more expensive to buy a ps3 just to play

Geno

Quote from: XLR on November 11, 2010, 05:38:30 PM
hey i heard you can do a button combo to walk around in the start menu and unlock a hidden game baddood;
It's just pressing LT and RT over and over lol. You get out of the chair and can access a computer. Apparently there's a couple hidden games. I played one.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kevin on November 11, 2010, 06:11:22 PM
It's just pressing LT and RT over and over lol. You get out of the chair and can access a computer. Apparently there's a couple hidden games. I played one.

Is that what that Black Ops Arcade shit in the Achievements list?

I looked through the menus found no fucking Arcade anywhere.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 11, 2010, 08:38:11 PM
Is that what that Black Ops Arcade shit in the Achievements list?

I looked through the menus found no fucking Arcade anywhere.
Yeah me and JMV played it today  giggle;

Go Up