July 05, 2024, 08:41:12 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Kinect Thread

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 02, 2010, 02:04:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

You Planning on buying it?

Yes
1 (5%)
No
19 (95%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

You ready for the next-gen in motion sensing in games? full body 1:1 tracking, voice, and facial recognition, damn near limitless number of players without the need to purchase a ton of peripherals.

Price: $150 alone, $300 with a slim 360 and 4gb HDD or $400 with a slim 360 and a 250 GB HDD

The launch games:

All Games are $50, with the exception being Kinect Adventures because it comes with Kinect

Kinect Adventures (comes with every Kinect system, like Wii Sports)
Kinectimals
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Dance Central
Sonic Free Riders
Fighters Uncaged
Adrenaline Misfits
DECA Sports Freedom
Kinect JoyRide
EA Sports Active 2
Biggest Loser Ultimate WorkOut

So you buying it? Planning on buying it ever? Anyone getting a 360 just for Kinect?

strongbad

I have no intentions of buying it whatsoever.

Mando Pandango

hahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KINECT

[move]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/move]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

ME##

Holy hell, no.  I can't wait until it's abandoned after this winter.  giggle;

ikanaide

C.Mongler

if dance central is great, maybe. otherwise not until probably holiday season next year when the panzer dragoon game is out (maybe)

Nyerp

ME##

Classic

wawi

ME##

wawi

KonohaShinobi

Metal Gear Rising looks cool, and from what's been said, Sonic Free Riders is also really good.

I see the opinion changing drastically within the next year when some actual games come out, like MGR.

I am interested in how it will sell this holiday season. I think it'll move more than the PSmove.

And I don't see kinect being abandoned, it seems as though Kinect is being used as the new xbox, with a whole new dashboard dedicated to it, and a whole slew of services.

Nyerp

Go Up