October 02, 2024, 04:56:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Kinect Thread

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 02, 2010, 02:04:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

You Planning on buying it?

Yes
1 (5%)
No
19 (95%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 02, 2010, 06:33:22 PM
Metal Gear Rising looks cool, and from what's been said, Sonic Free Riders is also really good.

Um, what?  Where has it been mentioned that Metal Gear Rising is a title for Kinect?  Just because it's hurp HACK 'N' SLASH doesn't mean it's going to use it. goonish

And lol Sonic games

wawi

I can't wait to watch people attempting to play the games while looking ridiculous. :3

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

I may be attacking myself for being a Nintendo fan, but I'm pretty sure if they wanted to play with stupid motions (this includes PS3 owners too) they'd get a Wii. sillydood;

YPrrrr

The PS3 movement thing looks at least ok... still not something I'd buy. But I've seen the Kinect in action and holy mediocrity batman

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Classique on November 02, 2010, 07:42:03 PM
I may be attacking myself for being a Nintendo fan, but I'm pretty sure if they wanted to play with stupid motions (this includes PS3 owners too) they'd get a Wii. sillydood;
LOL

Nyerp

Quote from: Vault Dweller on November 03, 2010, 07:32:31 AM
LOL

are you seriously trying to say that move or kinect will do it any better

LOL

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nyerp on November 03, 2010, 07:34:26 AM
are you seriously trying to say that move or kinect will do it any better

LOL
No. The fact that they would want to buy a wii

ME##

I lol'd that Sonic game Kono was hyping up is one of the worst games.  giggle;

Geno

Uh if anyone wants a kinect they are fucking retarded.
Also I love how Microsoft is treating this thing like it's a completely new console when it's just a really expensive add-on.  baddood;
It's going to fail miserably.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:22:43 PM
Uh if anyone wants a kinect they are fucking retarded Also I love how Microsoft is treating this thing like it's a completely new console when it's just a really expensive add-on.  baddood;
It's going to fail miserably.

why you swear so much?  >_<'

Classic

Quote from: IKANAIDE on November 04, 2010, 02:43:30 PM

Because it's fucking retarded.

愚かなã'‘イズã'ªã,ã¯ã„?

ME##

Quote from: IKANAIDE on November 04, 2010, 02:43:30 PM

because he has only seen the first part of the spongebob episode dedicated to sentence enhancers

Classic

HI PATRICK, HOW THE FUCK ARE YA?

Go Up