October 01, 2024, 03:42:51 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Started by Nyerp, October 30, 2010, 02:06:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

So my friend downloaded the game and I played a few levels tonight. It's fucking awesome. It feels exactly like the old ones, but with new 3D effects, Wiimote shaking, and Diddy's jetpack/peanut gun. Definitely doing to buy it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tyler on November 23, 2010, 11:15:11 PM
I'm sorry to anyone I've offended. And I'm sorry to those who don't like me, as I promise to change my behavior.
The reason I have no desire to play DKCR is simple. If I didn't like the original games, nor the characters and such, why would I play the new game?

I'll refrain from posting any opinions or feelings towards anything, as it seems I typically offend people.
My apologies. I'll pray tonight that all is well in the morning.

okay honestly tyler now you're just being silly

nobody wants you to be overly cautious and apologetic

Geno

Wait wait wait. Tyler doesn't like Donkey Kong? But he likes every other Nintendo platformer? That makes no sense
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

famy

Quote from: Geno on November 24, 2010, 06:19:16 AM
Wait wait wait. Tyler doesn't like Donkey Kong? But he likes every other Nintendo platformer? That makes no sense
it has monkeys in it and it reminds him of black people and tyler hates black people

LCK

Quote from: Not Famy on November 24, 2010, 08:31:47 AM
it has monkeys in it and it reminds him of black people and tyler hates black people
can you blame him? they're scary

Classic

Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 24, 2010, 05:34:16 AM
okay honestly tyler now you're just being silly

nobody wants you to be overly cautious and apologetic

Certain people have led me to believe this is the only solution.
I can't show any opinionated feelings, nor any other sort of emotion.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tyler on November 24, 2010, 09:34:34 AM

well fuck those certain people then doodthing;

Classic

Now now. No need for foul language. We don't want any hurt feelings.

rdl

Quote from: Tyler on November 24, 2010, 09:34:34 AM
you dont honestly believe this

Samus Aran

Quote from: XLR on November 25, 2010, 03:16:44 PM
you dont honestly believe this

gee what was your first hint

you goofball

Classic

I really don't. I'll be just as opinionated and as hateful as ever because I got tired of behaving.
It's not my fault you're a pissed off little kid that doesn't fit in here, nor do you know if most people don't like me.

So shoo. I'm done with you.

Placebo Headwound

This whole argument is fucking retarded.

Samus Aran

rdl

i just dont get when my opinion began to mean anything more than anybody else's.

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up