September 24, 2024, 11:28:18 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

those small things you do

Started by rdl, October 10, 2010, 07:25:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

that are weird.

i write 'backwards'. not literally, but let's say I'm writing the word 'peanut'. p starts from the bottom, e from the middle, a from the top, n from the bottom, u from the top, t from the top.

apparently letters are supposed to written from the top down, always. i do it based upon where my pencil is left from the last letter. so if an a precedes a t, then the t is done from the bottom up.

exciting isnt it

Nyerp

who the fuck told you letters are supposed to be written from the top down

rdl

every single teacher i've ever had

Nyerp

what kind of teacher watches you write

Socks

applesauce

Um.

I clean my graphite by stabbing the little cotton plug in the leadpointer rather than wiping. I guess it seems like the most logical way to do it to me; wiping it like everyone else doesn't take care of the little tip that will always break off anyways, and you run the risk of hitting it on the plastic and breaking too much. While it does wear the cotton plugs out faster, it's just how I do.

Also, I do not write any cursive capital letter except for As. I nearly always write in cursive with pens, but never with a pencil.

I never wear my shirt as a turban when I run; I always wrap it around my palm very tightly.

ME##

I start my Ss from the bottom.  Always. 

Nyerp

Travis

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2010, 07:36:37 PM
the other way is retarded
wtf no

starting from the bottom feels so dumb

Nyerp

Quote from: Travis on October 10, 2010, 07:39:56 PM
wtf no

starting from the bottom feels so dumb

you feel so dumb buttface

Samus Aran

once my high school algebra teacher took one of my assignment papers and wrote "9s" all over it in pen because the way i wrote them annoyed him

i started from the bottom and they ended up looking more like backward Ps, very straight and boring

he preferred that i start from the top and make the circle more of an actual circle, and slant the line going down

he wasn't being a dick, he was just really eccentric. really, really fucking eccentric. i think he was crazy. he would imitate a parrot sometimes, saying, "rawk, factor cancel! factor cancel!" and he would refer to previous lessons as "old bus" and the current ones as "new bus." and he said "zoom" all the time as he wrote on the board. and he called my missing assignments "cheerios" because he gave me zeros on them. or sometimes he mentioned making the assignments "round" if i didn't turn them in. and one time he made me sit in the front of the room on the floor because i was the recipient of a cruel joke instead of the instigator. and he just made really weird speech patterns and pauses like a comic version of bela lugosi. countless other weird little things.

me003

I do the same as OP except I start N's from the top and t's from the bottom
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Hiro

Quote from: applesauce on October 10, 2010, 07:33:10 PM
Um.

I clean my graphite by stabbing the little cotton plug in the leadpointer rather than wiping. I guess it seems like the most logical way to do it to me; wiping it like everyone else doesn't take care of the little tip that will always break off anyways, and you run the risk of hitting it on the plastic and breaking too much. While it does wear the cotton plugs out faster, it's just how I do.

Also, I do not write any cursive capital letter except for As. I nearly always write in cursive with pens, but never with a pencil.

I never wear my shirt as a turban when I run; I always wrap it around my palm very tightly.

what the hell are you talking about  akudood;

ikanaide

I sometime wonder what is feels to be gay. That is weird yes?

Samus Aran

Go Up