September 24, 2024, 09:42:26 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

those small things you do

Started by rdl, October 10, 2010, 07:25:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 10, 2010, 07:48:54 PM
I sometime wonder what is feels to be gay. That is weird yes?

to be gay is feels like your dick pounds hard for the men. that is quite simple?

Travis

you should ask your mom

ME##

October 10, 2010, 07:55:25 PM #17 Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:07:45 AM by Àmbørthümbsee

When you're gay, all you think about are penises.  Penis everywhere.  When Felt says 'Beth my Gibbons' he's actually saying PENIS PENIS PENIS in his head.

Samus Aran

Classic

Did someone say penis? Because I was thinking it.

FAMY2

I make my 8's out of two circles. Like a snowman.   >.<

ME##

Oh, I also never dot my lower case Js. befuddlement

And I date every piece of paper I write on, even if it's just a tiny Post-it note, I'll put the date in the corner.  confuseddood;

Hiro

I tuck the back of my hair behind my ears, especially when putting my headphones on
I stick my thumbs under my backpack straps
I write my a's like d's with a shorter top
I suck cocks behind Sears

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hïro on October 11, 2010, 01:09:26 PM
I suck cocks behind Sears
Oh hey me too.

I wash my hands before anything else in the shower.
In TF2 whenever my inventory changes even a little, I have to sort it by class immediately.

I'll probably think of other stuff later.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on October 11, 2010, 02:19:35 PM
Oh hey me too.

I wash my hands before anything else in the shower.
In TF2 whenever my inventory changes even a little, I have to sort it by class immediately.

I'll probably think of other stuff later.
i rarely wash my hands
i just rub them on my clothing
i only wash them if i had contact with feces or substances that have came in contact with feces

>mfw today some woman played with my hands and wondered if i had strict cleaning regime. i totally wanted to tell her all i did was shove them in my pants and nothing more. i ended up obnoxiously agreeing with her  cry;

Nyerp

??????

Kalahari Inkantation

rdl

Quote from: Hïro on October 11, 2010, 01:09:26 PM
I stick my thumbs under my backpack straps
oh yeah, i used to do that. thx for the reminder.
my a's look like this - ou except the u is less obviously a u

?????

Quote from: Lain on October 10, 2010, 07:43:06 PM
once my high school algebra teacher took fuck of my assignment papers and wrote "9s" all over it in pen because the way i wrote them annoyed him

i started from the bottom and they ended up looking more like backward Ps, very straight and boring

he preferred that i start from the top and make the circle more of an actual circle, and slant the line going down

he wasn't being a dick, he was just really eccentric. really, really fucking eccentric. i think he was crazy. he would imitate a parrot sometimes, saying, "rawk, factor cancel! factor cancel!" and he would refer to previous lessons as "old bus" and the current ones as "new bus." and he said "zoom" all the time as he wrote on the board. and he called my missing assignments "cheerios" because he gave me zeros on them. or sometimes he mentioned making the assignments "round" if i didn't turn them in. and fuck time he made me sit in the front of the room on the floor because i was the recipient of a cruel joke instead of the instigator. and he just made really weird speech patterns and pauses like a comic version of bela lugosi. countless other weird little things.

My math teacher has this weird thing with ruffles. You're not allowed to tear paper out of your notebook and if he finds out you're using anything other than .5 or .7 lead he flips out. He also doesn't allow wooden pencils.

Mine does weird things too. Like once he was holding a towel and wiping down the board and he stops and says, "Do you dare me to stick this in my mouth? The whole thing." He says mkay after every question he makes when he's standing next to the white board (wipe board?). He also likes to pronounce DesCartes as if it were Spanish instead of French. He has a bunch of hand lotion. He's a neat freak. He mentions getting up early. He'll ask if you can come in before class since he gets to school at 6:50 (Classes start at around 7:45 and most people aren't there before 7:20).

He's funny though. He said that whenever there's traffic he just takes his submarine. I think he just fucks with people on purpose.

I think it makes the class fun when teachers act like this though :)
Die for Dethklok

Go Up