October 23, 2024, 08:32:13 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone else dislike making out?

Started by strongbad, October 03, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Cuddles are good, too.  cjlubdoods;

I'm a hopeless romantic. :'(

C.Mongler

Quote from: Wrench on October 05, 2010, 08:55:13 PM
I fucking hate it when your significant partner keeps trying to makeout when you're watching a movie together (not at theatre.) I WANNA WATCH MY MOVIE, NOT MAKEOUT AND NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

also, everyone is in the mood to cuddle. not everyone wants to makeout.

this also bothers me however i am fine with fucking during a movie

Socks

i detest 'cuddling'. i detest it so much i even detest writing it. i see no need to express my abundant affection in such a simplistic way. ever.

Wrench

Quote from: C Mongler on October 05, 2010, 08:59:48 PM
this also bothers me however i am fine with fucking during a movie

Well yes, that is a whole different story than.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Wrench on October 05, 2010, 08:55:13 PM
I fucking hate it when your significant partner keeps trying to makeout when you're watching a movie together (not at theatre.) I WANNA WATCH MY MOVIE, NOT MAKEOUT AND NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

Yes, this gets to me too... I especially hate when I try to show a girl a movie and they think I'm just putting it on to lead to making out midway through when I really want to get their opinion  >_<'
Quote from: GENOP on October 06, 2010, 01:29:33 AM
I really think he's a troll.
Errr... what's wrong with licking? doodhuh;

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPR on October 06, 2010, 07:10:47 AM
Errr... what's wrong with licking? doodhuh;

Like what the fuck are you a Haunter? Get back to lavender town

burzumfan420

V

Quote from: Wrench on October 04, 2010, 04:09:29 AM
I'm with you: Cuddle > Make Out

Both are pretty excellent though. Making out can have its moments though where it's really awesome or really dumb. Timing is everything.

akudood;

Nyerp

V

Travis

Quote from: Socks on October 05, 2010, 09:05:09 PM
i detest 'cuddling'. i detest it so much i even detest writing it. i see no need to express my abundant affection in such a simplistic way. ever.
i feel like it would piss me off as well

YPrrrr

Quote from: C Mongler on October 06, 2010, 08:39:45 AM
Like what the fuck are you a Haunter? Get back to lavender town
Just one now and again n_u

Ehh

Dave the fact you started this thread makes me realize how fast your growing up.  :3

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, but i've been saying the same thing you said in OP for the last 3 years.
Though with some one special it can always be entertaining, it really relies on just who your with; your feelings etc.

See you friday <3

Nyerp

Go Up