October 23, 2024, 10:58:24 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone else dislike making out?

Started by strongbad, October 03, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

It also depends on the girl as some are more traditional and some are more 'modern'

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 04, 2010, 12:54:44 PM
wow did she really say that

not in the exact words i used, but basically yeah, she didn't like how we just "hung out" - that it was more like i treated her as a friend and not as a girlfriend. sure, i admit i didn't think to take her out or something, but it's not like her parents would've let me anyway. she also didn't like how i followed her around. hell, she even complained about my height. apparently all of this is a huge problem and that i'm a failure as a man. 

cjlubdoods;

i fully expect her to not come back to boyah any time in the near future (she's always busy these days it seems, too busy for me at least) so i don't mind saying these things where she could read them

n_u

Classic

YPrrrr

Step two of grieving, anger... sucks Kaz, but it doesn't really seem like your fault, you were just being yourself

Daddy

you should all be like me.

contrary to silly man's views i am not miserable.

i feel nothing. akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: Lain on October 04, 2010, 01:02:34 PM
not in the exact words i used, but basically yeah, she didn't like how we just "hung out" - that it was more like i treated her as a friend and not as a girlfriend. sure, i admit i didn't think to take her out or something, but it's not like her parents would've let me anyway. she also didn't like how i followed her around. hell, she even complained about my height. apparently all of this is a huge problem and that i'm a failure as a man.  

cjlubdoods;

i fully expect her to not come back to boyah any time in the near future (she's always busy these days it seems, too busy for me at least) so i don't mind saying these things where she could read them

n_u

Wait are you talking about Hensa? Dude that blows, I'm sorry man.

Daddy

Quote from: Strongbob on October 04, 2010, 01:38:29 PM
Wait are you talking about Hensa? Dude that blows, I'm sorry man.
no he's talking about the other girls he dated

strongbad

rdl

sometimes i like being single. other times i feel lonely.

but im just not made for a relationship, i get things done. women are baggage, and vice versa. kaz never seemed much like a family man to me. he's a dick. he's an ass. he's kaz.

Samus Aran

Quote from: RTF on October 04, 2010, 04:00:29 PM
kaz never seemed much like a family man to me. he's a dick. he's an ass. he's kaz.

oh come on, i'm a dick/ass like maybe 20% of the time i spend on boyah

rdl

i think it's the profile picture that rubs me the wrong way.

see kids like clucky think im friendly enough. when in reality im your avatar. and for all i know you're a big blue bear.

Zach

Sometimes it feels like you almost have to constantly maintain a separate persona from your natural self to keep a lot of women happy.

Daddy

sometimes people have shitty personalities and wonder why women are the way they are

Go Up