September 24, 2024, 04:14:25 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck Belgium?

Started by ikanaide, September 29, 2010, 01:30:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

ikanaide

What is 'reddit'? please tell me.

ME##

Quote from: IKANAIDE on September 30, 2010, 01:39:36 PM
What is 'reddit'? please tell me.

pointless site where interenet 'bros' hangout

ikanaide

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on September 30, 2010, 01:41:11 PM

Thank you! If you say like that, then I don't like 'reddit' either.

Geno

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on September 30, 2010, 01:41:11 PM
Uh not even close. Have you even been to reddit?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

Please stop arguing for people to go to 'reddit' no-one will listen regard not what you say.

Geno

Quote from: IKANAIDE on September 30, 2010, 01:58:50 PM
Please stop arguing for people to go to 'reddit' no-fuck will listen regard not what you say.
I'm just wondering why ME86 hates the site so much  doodhuh;
And I don't need to try to get people to go to reddit since most users here are also regular reddit users  baddood;

ikanaide

People have they opinions. Some people like, some people do not like. Do not need to get work up! ~_~
Also, you haven't proof for your assume which most people use reddit. So please. Shut up now ^_^

Geno

Quote from: IKANAIDE on September 30, 2010, 02:18:11 PM
People have they opinions. Some people like, some people do not like. Do not need to get work up! ~_~
Also, you haven't proof for your assume which most people use reddit. So please. Shut up now ^_^
Proof? What's to prove?  baddood;

burzumfan420

she japanese she isnt even real

Hiro

I go on Reddit as well, and many people on this website do as well.
Me86 is just weird  akudood;

wawi

Go Up