July 08, 2024, 09:20:04 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo Reach General

Started by C.Mongler, September 14, 2010, 09:11:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

DISCUSS PLAYING REACH WITH YOUR FRIENDS HERE.

Campaign so far is okay, but I don't know what the fuck is going on because I don't get Halo lore. I like the multiplayer, and I'm down for a game sometime if yalls wanna play.

spaceman

I'm still undecided about buying this game.

strongbad

beat campaign on heroic, it was okay
multiplayer is way better than halo 3 but idk still not really my thing

Geno

I really want it now even though I'm really tired of halo.
But I guess it's going to be better than another fucking call of duty.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on September 15, 2010, 01:24:16 AM
I really want it now even though I'm really tired of halo.
But I guess it's going to be better than another fucking call of duty.

honestly i wouldnt buy it
i've played enough halo 3 in my life to know that i won't enjoy halo as much as i used to anymore, even with perks and updated forge and all the awesome stuff.

Cookie

I played the beta and wasn't a fan. I'm  sure the game is a lot different but meh. I wish Halo 2 was still playable on live...

C.Mongler

I hate every Halo game but this one. Fucking busted a nut on SWAT today, my team blew, but we managed to win 50-49. That last point, WHICH I GOT BY THE WAY, was so fucking nerve wracking because I didn't want to be the asshole to lose the match, but I beat down the other fucker and won the game.

KonohaShinobi

Cmongler did you go the midnight launch?

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 15, 2010, 12:00:46 PM
Cmongler did you go the midnight launch?

Nope, bought it on Amazon with release day shipping so I could get the $20 gaming credit

YPrrrr

Played the multiplayer at a friend's apartment and it was ok... It was frustrating because of all the random game modes and also because I am no longer unstoppable madood;

But it was pretty fun, I'd still say CoD:MW2 is the best fps online though

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on September 15, 2010, 11:31:40 PM
But it was pretty fun, I'd still say CoD:MW2 is the best fps online though

akudood;
you better mean on xbox live

YPrrrr

ME##

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up