ITT I talk about how I played Duke Nukem Forever and am better than you all

Started by strongbad, September 06, 2010, 02:04:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 06, 2010, 08:33:49 PM
What does it say on the arm of the New Vegas shirt? On the brink shirts is there like BRINK on the back of it or is it just the front image?

That DQIX bag is cool but damn that color is bright. I would have preferred black with a dark blue outlining for the slime, that would have been awesome.

And the Mortal Kombat shirt is also really cool looking maybe slightly overdesigned with the heart on the shirt (why?) and the MK emblem on BOTH shoulders and the back. Less is more, for a Tshirt, like Brink's and New Vegas'.

Might be random, but did they have any posters? Did PAX sell anything, more tshirts or bags or something, outside of free swag and I guess food? Is there a food court in the center?

The arm says Fallout: New Vegas. And yeah both Brink shirts say "BRINK" on the back.
I actually like the DQ9 bag how it is, I have a shit load of drawstring bags and I think it is my favorite.
Well it's supposed to be like your heart being ripped from your chest (hence the FINISH HIM on the back) but yeah I kind of like it since Mortal Kombat is all about going over the top.

I got a few posters, but nothing special. I don't think I'll ever bother unrolling them, I just grabbed them since they were free. And they sell PAX merch, but it always sells out really fast. I always mean to buy a tee or something but they run out, and I can't convince myself to buy anything else when there is so much free shit being thrown around. And they have a few food places (Tullys, some smoothie store, Taco Del Mar, Subway, and a pizza place come to mind). But it's also in Seattle so there's food everywhere outside the center.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Strongbob on September 06, 2010, 02:25:09 PM
Oh and I don't want to make a new topic so I'm just going to throw out that I also played the new Kirby Game, the new Donkey Kong Country, the new Goldeneye, the new Mortal Kombat (i got a shirt for this one fuck yeah) and GT5 with a fucking awesome racing setup. There are probably more that I'm forgetting.

OH FUCK YOU

how were they? (especially DKC, Goldeneye, and Kirby)

Cookie

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on September 07, 2010, 06:44:23 AM
OH FUCK YOU

how were they? (especially DKC, Goldeneye, and Kirby)

read more of the thread, bro, he already posted his opinions

Wrench

Samus Aran

what's not to get

i told wrench to read more of the thread to get the answers to the questions he asked, and wrench was like "lol no reading sucks"

Wrench

Quote from: Lain on September 08, 2010, 09:49:51 AM
what's not to get

i told wrench to read more of the thread to get the answers to the questions he asked, and wrench was like "lol no reading sucks"

i read it just for you <3

i was particularly lazy last night

Go Up