September 12, 2024, 03:51:40 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

movies that are 2deep4u

Started by ??????, August 29, 2010, 06:33:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

I didn't understand Apocalypse Now, I think anyways.
I just didn't feel that 'wow' affect everyone has when they've watched it.  akudood;

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

rdl

well, this isn't me. but i made my sisters watch memento, and they thought it was dumb, because they didn't get the plot twists. i thought it was genius.

i don't get o brother where art thou. i hate that movie.

Hiro

A Serious Man
I mean I enjoyed it, but I felt like there was some kind of joke I was missing out on

me003

The Ugly Truth

I saw that shit coming from a mile away. Fuck You Gerard Butler. You were the asshole in the movie and you still got the girl. That's how all the movies of the 21st century are. When did it become a good story idea to get the audience to sympathize with the asshole! Fuck you too Lost; Sawyer is a cunt, all of a sudden you want me to like him 'cuz he made no friends? madood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

burzumfan420

.....................shutter island....

??????

taxi drive was 2deep
it was a good movie and all but why did it appeal to so many hearts  akudood;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Selkie

The 'wow' effect is that the entire long-ass movie built up and hyped up this guy for hours, then when you finally meet him, Marlon Brando really does make a character worthy of all that hype and not a let down.\

n e way, I never understood the point of Donnie Darko.

KonohaShinobi

Mulholland Drive

When I watched it I was bored as hell.

Also 2001 A Space Oddessy is obligatory.

??????

Quote from: Selkie on September 03, 2010, 01:32:18 PM
The 'wow' effect is that the entire long-ass movie built up and hyped up this guy for hours, then when you finally meet him, Marlon Brando really does make a character worthy of all that hype and not a let down.\

n e way, I never understood the point of Donnie Darko.
i expected him to be insane and not some nihilistic baby  akudood;

Selkie

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
some fundamental aspect of that film that I just missed.

Bowling pins hurt.

??????

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
This.

Also, I found There Will Be Blood to be an uninspired snooze fest with nothing to offer. Either hollywood and the rest of the world is insane or there was some fundamental aspect of that film that I just missed.
yes
YES

i didn't really enjoy no country for old men either
it's odd, the only western-esque film i somewhat enjoyed was the proposition

Hiro

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 04, 2010, 02:27:03 PM
i didn't really enjoy no country for old men either
I loved that movie  baddood;
The ending scene was a little bit hard for me to get at first, but just the movie as a whole is fucking awesome.

Samus Aran

As much as I like "The Big Lebowski," why is it such a big deal? It's like the only movie ever made to some people. I mean, it's a pretty damn good movie, and the Dude is awesome in his own right, but the immense following it has is somewhat unwarranted, I think. Then again, I guess the following for any cult movie is somewhat unexplainable.

Go Up