October 04, 2024, 12:26:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

random video games you played as a child

Started by hobbit, August 16, 2010, 06:59:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sync

strongbad

StarPilot

PC - Roller Coaster Tycoon, Whiplash, Super Karts, Total Annihilation, Need for Speed 2, Lego Island, Toy Story

Genesis - Sonic 1&2, Sonic & Knuckles, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Sonic + poyo pop), Vectorman, NBA Jam

N64 - StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Wave Race, Excitebike 64, 1080 Snowboarding, Super Smash Bros, Mario Tennis, Ready2Rumble boxing

Samus Aran

oh yeah i played rollercoaster tycoon a lot too when i was like 12

YPrrrr

I don't think you guys understand random... Even people who have never touched a console in their lives have played Roller Coaster Tycoon.
Quote from: Man of Popsicle on August 16, 2010, 01:36:42 PM
Everyone I know played Bomberman 64 doodhuh;
Srsly
Quote from: StarPilot on August 16, 2010, 10:55:52 PM
PC - Roller Coaster Tycoon
Genesis - Sonic 1&2, Sonic & Knuckles
N64 - StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Wave Race, Super Smash Bros, Mario Tennis
Quite standard baddood;

Infel

Machine Hunter for the PS1.

I thought it was good...

rdl

Mando Pandango

Quote from: FDR on August 23, 2010, 04:40:04 PM
oh yeah

im pretty sure that was my first game.
Again, everybody I know played this. This is pretty much the ultimate trump card in any "you nostalgia you lose" thread on /v/.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

rdl

i give up.

...im assuming everyone has played mathblaster? akudood;

Infel

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

some mickey mouse game

a game based on that shitty movie with the tallking books

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on August 23, 2010, 09:41:37 PM
some mickey mouse game

a game based on that shitty movie with the tallking books

and

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Go Up