July 08, 2024, 09:21:30 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

random video games you played as a child

Started by hobbit, August 16, 2010, 06:59:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

August 31, 2010, 12:04:07 AM #45 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:18:03 AM by Methree
I had a Genesis and a NES and my favorite games that are random;
Cyborg Justice (Gen)
Flicky (gen)
Magmax (NES) (still one of my favorite games, but it's only like 4 levels long or somethin)
Little Nemo (nes) (still one of my favs)
Anticipation (nes) still great
Spiderman (gen)
Cool Spot (gen)
T&C Surf Design (Nes) coolest skating game for the Nes
Barts Nightmare (gen) (that game is broken I tell you)
and I'll always love Buster Brothers on the arcade.
I also liked Shaq-Fu a lot for some reason.

and then I got a gameboy color, around the same time as the N64 was out
and it was DRAGON WARRIOR MONSTERS ALL DAY! Also Mario Golf.
Oh forgot about computer.
PUTT PUTT! I live and breathe because of the lessons I learned through PUTT PUTT.
And I never played rollercoaster tycoon, my game was SimThemepark.

I used to play this dinosaur game, where you learn about dinosaurs until a giant comet hits you and kills you and there was no way to avoid it. As well as this night racing game. Also I had a bunch of those 250 games one 1 disc, cds and would watch my brother play games like Hugo's Island or something like that.
All those point n click games I loved watching my bro play. Cuz I was too little. And I also played Tribes and that was the first online game I ever saw, and I would stand infront of like a regenerator or teleport and no one could get through and I would just talk shit, as a little kid. It was awesome.

and Geno I literally played Goof Troop last week, because I finally bought a second snes controller and got my friend over and was like, we're playing this.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

you mentioning dinosaurs reminds me that i had this educational PC game called 3D Dinosaur Adventure that i thought was pretty badass when i was little

me003

August 31, 2010, 01:40:07 AM #47 Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 02:08:14 AM by Methree
Quote from: Lain on August 31, 2010, 12:42:18 AM
you mentioning dinosaurs reminds me that i had this educational PC game called 3D Dinosaur Adventure that i thought was pretty badass when i was little
YES that had to be it! I think it came with my family's pc and I forgot you wore 3d glasses. There was also a doctor one, where you go inside the body 3D but I never liked that one. Tell me you couldn't avoid the meteor that hits.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

YPrrrr

Quote from: Methree on August 31, 2010, 01:40:07 AM
YES that had to be it! I think it came with my family's pc and I forgot you wore 3d glasses. There was also a doctor one, where you go inside the body 3D but I never liked that one. Tell me you couldn't avoid the meteor that hits.

Holy shit yeah, that game was sweet :O

The doctor one scared me though >.<

ME##

I remember having a really bad game based on The Little Mermaid for the PC.  I have no idea what it was about though.  confuseddood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Lain on August 31, 2010, 12:42:18 AM
I had that too. baddood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Patrick Stickles

fucking rarely got past the worms, and even after that, there was a second dracula level where it was impossible to advance to the end

this game was good and you were animals and clay things and it was so fun

tetris with pacman elements

already mentioned was mickey's magical quest

aaaaaaa
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on September 01, 2010, 11:12:05 AM
Zombies Ate my Neighbors and Rocket Knight
Again, this is random games you played not games everyone played.

Boom, roasted.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

this game was good and you were animals and clay things and it was so fun

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I'VE HAD VAGUE MEMORIES OF THIS FOR SO LONG

THANK YOU

LCK

this is what i attempted to post before, i can't find a picture of the box that doesn't suck

Samus Aran

tetris with pacman elements

do you agree that this game has cool music? that was my favorite thing about it really, aside from it also being a decent game in general.

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
god i loved that game akudood;

also, [spoiler][/spoiler]

:'(

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 01, 2010, 11:23:54 AM
Again, this is random games you played not games everyone played.

Boom, roasted.
i didnt know zombies ate my neighbors was that popular
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Samus Aran

Go Up