July 01, 2024, 12:53:25 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starcraft 2 Thread

Started by strongbad, July 26, 2010, 02:05:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Picking up my copy at gamestop tonight at midnight, but arriving at 10pm to enjoy the festivities. Then heading to a friend's house to 2v2 until we fall asleep  giggle;

C.Mongler

apparently fresh snow leapord isnt enough to run starcraft 2 so i had to update my mac for like an hour, BUT FINALLY INTSALLAN.

strongbad

fffffff i hate being in pst i just got it and am installing now

Geno

Yeah I forgot my battle.net account got hacked about a year ago lol. I didn't care at the time since I didn't play WoW or anything anymore. So yeah I gotta wait on the phone with blizzard for an hour tomorrow probably to get my account back.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

So my friend got hacked last wednesday, so he's in the same situation as you Geno lol
So no 2v2 for me
But I just did like 5 random 2v2 games and did pretty well (lost one, dropped out of one, so i'm 3/5 i guess) and I feel like I'm almost ready to move out of the practice matches. Macro is such a bitch though.

My basic strategy is build some stalkers and depending on what my partner is doing, rush a little, and if that fails, fall back, build a shit load of stalkers and collosi and then go for another attack and ahhhhhh I fucking love this game

Geno

I can't wait to fuck around with the Galaxy editor. The World Editor in Warcraft 3 was what made it my favorite Blizzard game.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on July 27, 2010, 04:08:54 AM
I can't wait to fuck around with the Galaxy editor. The World Editor in Warcraft 3 was what made it my favorite Blizzard game.

I am not going to touch the editor or custom games until I get better at PvP. All I did in SC1 was Use Map Settings games and even though it was fun, I feel like I missed out on the most important part of the game, and that is not going to happen again.

And so far I'm having an amazing time playing PvP :)

strongbad

CAUTION:
When it asks for your profile name, this is your display name for battle.net (I thought it was the name for my profile, to distinguish it from others on this comp or whatever, so I went with Dwight instead of DwightDL unfortunately), and you CANNOT change it. It's also not unique. Fucking stupid. I met this awesome guy at the gamestop launch and he asked for my tag and I gave him DwightDL and now he won't be able to find me ;-;

But yeah just a heads up

Geno

Ugh this is gay. I wanna play campaign a little bit first but it lags like shit. But online I have no lag whatsoever. The hell is up with that?

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on July 27, 2010, 03:45:45 PM
Ugh this is gay. I wanna play campaign a little bit first but it lags like shit. But online I have no lag whatsoever. The hell is up with that?

That doesn't make sense.
What are your graphics settings?
I have textures on Ultra and everything else on High and it looks so amazing and runs so amazing ahhh i am so happy right now <3

Geno

Quote from: Strongbab on July 27, 2010, 04:32:28 PM
That doesn't make sense.
What are your graphics settings?
I have textures on Ultra and everything else on High and it looks so amazing and runs so amazing ahhh i am so happy right now <3
They're all on low because my graphics card is shit.
But still its weird that campaign is the only thing that lags. I'm dealing with it but I don't understand why it's happening lol

Indigo

got a guest pass

WHY DOES IT INSTALL SO SLOW

C.Mongler

im sposed to play with geno but hes being gay. anyone else want to play together/ versus/ whatever? I suck dick, so only other people who suck dick as well, but i'm game NIGGAS

Andria

I'm going get this tonight after selling a few games so I don't go broke  n_u

I played my trial and loved it even if I am not so great

wawi

Would anyone be willing to play with me?

Go Up