July 01, 2024, 01:06:16 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starcraft 2 Thread

Started by strongbad, July 26, 2010, 02:05:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: C Mongler on July 30, 2010, 08:31:08 PM
me and geno just raped face online. i used zerglings to keep them weak while geno got up a baller army, then we fucked their shit

What difficulty?

or was it against actual people

C.Mongler

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on July 30, 2010, 08:34:44 PM
What difficulty?

or was it against actual people

people. we played easy a.i. and got fucked lol

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on July 30, 2010, 08:31:08 PM
me and geno just raped face online. i used zerglings to keep them weak while geno got up a baller army, then we fucked their shit
srsly. We need to keep that up so I can get my Firebat icon lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Strongbab on July 30, 2010, 02:18:28 PM
Okay wtf so we won 3/5 of our placement matches in 3v3s and we got placed in Bronze. How the shit does that work. Oh well now we are shitting on everybody so it's all good baddood;
I got gold lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

First game in my placement match against someone else  baddood;

rape him with protoss   giggle;

It was kinda close when eh took all my troops out with his planes

so i just rebuilt with my ample 3 base worth of supplies, built about 10 ships, along with my other things and wiped through him

got like 3 achievements

Indigo

anybody awful want to play me?

wawi

Geno

I have so many damn losses. Not because I suck, but because I end up with shitty teamates 80% of the time. This is gay.

Andria

baddood; oh come on that is just sad
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I'm Treck and no one on my team got half of what I did

ONE unit did about as much as each of them  doodthing;

wawi

Whenever I play co-op, I'm always the one who gets rushed by the AI madood;

Andria

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on August 03, 2010, 11:07:08 PM

my rts curse is spreading it seems

strongbad

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on August 03, 2010, 11:07:08 PM

Seriously, except this is ranked matches for me.
We've done quite a bit of 3v3, and for like 5 games in a row the other night my expansion was taken out EVERY FUCKING TIME and I could never get a decent economy going and ahh it sucked.

Man I'm getting so good at this game though. Easily GotY

Geno

Quote from: Strongbab on August 06, 2010, 12:07:39 AM
Seriously, except this is ranked matches for me.
We've done quite a bit of 3v3, and for like 5 games in a row the other night my expansion was taken out EVERY FUCKING TIME and I could never get a decent economy going and ahh it sucked.

Man I'm getting so good at this game though. Easily GotY
We still haven't played bro.

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on August 06, 2010, 02:34:22 AM
We still haven't played bro.

I know. Whenever I'm on one of my IRL SC bros invites me to a 3v3 or 4v4.
Next time I'm online I will hit you up.

Go Up