October 04, 2024, 11:22:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yoshi Story - Love or Hate?

Started by Volvagia, July 03, 2010, 08:21:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

Quote from: Thyme on July 04, 2010, 07:11:41 PM
That's about 3 Mario platformers behind, but whatever. n_u

At the end of each level you could jump between those two striped bars. The height of your jump gave you a number and they would add up. You get a life every time you get 100.

OH thats what they're for. well...i was just wondering, and i already had that screenshot handy. They cancelled work for me so i had a 5 day weekend because of the hurricane. So yeah i played a lot of old games on zsnes, and visualboy advanced, I took a screenshot and uploaded that to facebook so i could tag my friend as that weird green thing haha....

BlackDS

Fuck yes,

Yoshi's Story was the shit, although one thing i didn't like about it was the fact that you couldn't play every level, you had to pick one out of every group.
My favorite level is that one with the jelly blocks. I know i'm really descriptive here, but whatever

[move]philip;[/move]

Volvagia

Quote from: BlackDS on July 04, 2010, 07:36:20 PM
My favorite level is that one with the jelly blocks. I know i'm really descriptive here, but whatever

Jelly blocks? The level with this music?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648fkNsFKoY[/youtube]

Claquesous

Loved it. Played it as a kid, so that's probably why I thought it was hard as hell. I never could unlock all the levels, because I had no clue what I needed to do to unlock them.

rdl

Quote from: Volvagia on July 05, 2010, 06:18:04 AM

yeah songs like that made me wonder whether the game was supposed to be seriously cute or just straight up retarded akudood;

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

YPrrrr

Quote from: FDR on July 05, 2010, 12:39:22 PM
yeah songs like that made me wonder whether the game was supposed to be seriously cute or just straight up retarded akudood;
The title music is still stuck in my head to this day >.<

me003

Yea I loved Yoshi's Story! Way too easy, but that's when you step up your game and beat every level by only getting melons. I liked the volcano levels, with the Blaargs, thats by far one of my favorite mario characters, that and shy guy. There's actually more to tell, but that's all I can say.

Also Black and White Yoshi's FTW!!!!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Andrios

I was saying how the new Kirby game kinda reminded me of Yoshi's Story to a guy at a used vg store, and he was saying how people come in looking for YS all the time...

wawi

I love Yoshi's Story  cjlubdoods;
It was one of my favorite games for N64

BlackDS

Quote from: Volvagia on July 05, 2010, 06:18:04 AM

Yeah. I literally created a save file right before that level, and played that one level over and over again. It shat on the rest of the game with it's awesomeness.

[move]philip;[/move]

Samus Aran

you can only have one "file" at a time

not that you'd need to do that anyway because trial mode lets you pick any level you've already played

BlackDS

Quote from: Lain on July 17, 2010, 11:57:13 AM
you can only have one "file" at a time

not that you'd need to do that anyway because trial mode lets you pick any level you've already played

Whatever I was 6 years old and more retarded than I am now  hocuspocus;

[move]philip;[/move]

Indigo

I loved it but got stuck because I was little

Go Up