September 12, 2024, 03:41:33 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Futurama Episodes

Started by Nyerp, June 27, 2010, 12:08:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

did you see them

they were meh

Thyme

i liked them

but yeah they were pretty average

ME##

They were.  I hope they get better as time goes on. 

Also, they need more Amy, 'Splugh!'  giggle;

Thyme

Also, David, I see you have yet to commence intercourse. baddood;

spaceman

YPrrrr

I was thoroughly bored through the one with the robotic clones. It's hard to come back after so long though

Wrench

I enjoyed them. They were so ridiculous though.

strongbad

They seemed the same as older futurama episodes, which is fine by me. I wasn't expecting it to be 10x better than the series used to be, I was expecting it to be a continuation of the series, which is exactly what it was in my eyes. So yeah I liked them.

Mando Pandango

There were enough clever jokes in there to keep me interested.

"Only one thing can keep him alive! Possibly this thing!"
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

susan boyle episode was pure shit

robosexual episode was ok

Geno

There's too many pop culture references now. Sometimes it feels like I'm watching family guy.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on July 09, 2010, 11:39:35 PM
There's too many pop culture references now. Sometimes it feels like I'm watching family guy.

i know holy shit

csi: miami? rachel ray? seriously? the characters aren't supposed to even know about that shit, fuck, at least try to do a parody

Indigo

Robosexual episode was meh. Contrived message and it just tried to make fun of Christianity using unconventional methods. The references and hidden messages make it feel like a bleh episode of south park. The pop culture references are also annoying. They also tried to hard by getting rid of kiff so immediately.

Boyle episode was ok though.

Nyerp

"The Duh-Vinci Code" - meh

"Lethal Inspection" - good

"The Late Philip J. Fry" - good

"That Darn Katz!" - fucking awful

strongbad

Quote from: Nyerp on August 06, 2010, 09:19:46 AM
"The Duh-Vinci Code" - meh

"Lethal Inspection" - good

"The Late Philip J. Fry" - good

"That Darn Katz!" - fucking awful

When the lolcats reference or whatever came up I was really tempted to stop watching

Go Up