September 30, 2024, 10:16:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT DO I DO OH FUCK OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD

Started by Mando Pandango, June 20, 2010, 12:45:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

OH GOD MAN I FEEL YOUR PAIN

One night I was walking to the bathroom and heard light shuffling and i look down and the thing sprinted at me and I like jumped into my bathroom onto the counter. I COULD HEAR ITS FEET MAN AS IT TRIED TO KILL ME. Then I never saw it again it is probably plotting my demise at this instant wry

Minus;

I've never seen a centipede inside my house, actually i have only seen one in my entire life. There was one at the tennis courts and my friend decided he wanted to keep it in a water bottle as a pet, so we helped him catch it and poke holes into the water bottle, and he put it in his tennis bag. He'd come check on it like every 10 minutes. Then he got this girl in tennis mad and she came to his bag and took out the centipede and violently shook up the bottle as much as she could and she killed the poor thing. So my friend went to his bag to go check on his new 'pet' and it was all dead and messed up, he freaked out, i was the only one that saw her do that, and she told me not to tell...so he probably thinks it like had a seizure or something?

BlackDS

Quote from: BlackDS on June 20, 2010, 07:15:27 AM
One centipede on your bed means one hundred underneath it. My weekend house has like 3 centipedes a year, and my badass father sprays over cleaner on them until they wither and die. They must talk to their little centipede friends and say "Fuck this house, we'll go next door!!"

Not to troll or whatever, but I don't get why there is a face on my post. Wtf.

[move]philip;[/move]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: BlackDS on June 20, 2010, 01:16:34 PM
Not to troll or whatever, but I don't get why there is a face on my post. Wtf.
I don't see a problem. Your post is just more badass that way. That's all.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

BlackDS

[move]philip;[/move]

ME##

Claquesous

House centipedes eat roaches and things. Even other house centipedes. Even so, I wouldn't want to keep them around just for that reason. I'd much rather just have a can of Raid to deal with bugs.

Whenever I kill a spider and pick it up with some toilet paper, I like to put the spider side down into the toilet, so it's like there's a layer of soon to be wet toilet paper. If me smashing it didn't kill it, it's gonna drown.

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on June 20, 2010, 01:09:57 AM
toilet snakes

I saw a show a long time ago, when I was about 7 or 8 or something. Might've been Cops, I dunno. Anyway, there was a snake in some dude's toilet. He went to go take a dump, and the snake slithered out of the pipes and bit his ass. I was afraid to poop for weeks.

BlackDS

Quote from: Claquesous on June 20, 2010, 08:40:16 PM
House centipedes eat roaches and things. Even other house centipedes. Even so, I wouldn't want to keep them around just for that reason. I'd much rather just have a can of Raid to deal with bugs.

Whenever I kill a spider and pick it up with some toilet paper, I like to put the spider side down into the toilet, so it's like there's a layer of soon to be wet toilet paper. If me smashing it didn't kill it, it's gonna drown.
I saw a show a long time ago, when I was about 7 or 8 or something. Might've been Cops, I dunno. Anyway, there was a snake in some dude's toilet. He went to go take a dump, and the snake slithered out of the pipes and bit his ass. I was afraid to poop for weeks.

pff, you could have just shat really fast, so the evil toilet snakes would bite your shit instead of your ass

[move]philip;[/move]

Go Up