September 30, 2024, 10:25:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT DO I DO OH FUCK OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD

Started by Mando Pandango, June 20, 2010, 12:45:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I just spotted a house centipede in my room. ON MY BED. I went to get some crushing supplies and I came back and now I can't find it.

Fuck. That.

Sleeping is clearly not an option at this point. I did a hell of a job shaking out my sheets but I still can't be too sure.

HELP ME YOU GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Tri4se

Buy a scorpion and release it into your bed. It will eat the centipede like a pro.

then eat scorpion and have baby centipedes burst out of the scorpions stomach that is in you stomach that then burst out of your stomach and crawl back into bed

do that

Mando Pandango

I told you this was serious. IF THIS WAS NOT SERIOUS I WOULD BE LAUGHING BUT THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS. srs
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Martin

rdl

at least there aren't like a shitton of spiders under your bed

just, sit, and watch, and fall asleep in your chair.

Mando Pandango

UPDATE TIME.

I spotted the fucker on my wall so I trapped it under a dixie cup which I then stuffed with toilet paper. I went back to the toilet to release it, and when I unstuffed the cup IT WAS GONE WHAT THE SHIT WHEN DID THESE THINGS LEARN TO SORCERY?

So then I went back to my room and saw it on the floor near aforementioned wall and did the same routine only successfully and flushed it and now it's gone.

CRISIS AVERTED.

[spoiler]Also those things are pretty good swimmers.[/spoiler]

Tri4se

how will you shit now with the constant fear of it crawling up your ass? HOW

Mando Pandango

Pssh. Not like that's any scarier than toilet snakes, except toilet snakes are a real threat.

Indigo

Flush a fire scorpion down the toilet, it'll eat the centipede and turn into a water scorpion. Then return to the ocean with the rest of it's family.  bassir;

Tri4se

Quote from: Indigo on June 20, 2010, 01:46:48 AM
Flush a fire scorpion down the toilet, it'll eat the centipede and turn into a water scorpion. Then return to the ocean with the rest of it's family.  bassir;
this was what i said you asshole

FUCK

BlackDS

One centipede on your bed means one hundred underneath it. My weekend house has like 3 centipedes a year, and my badass father sprays over cleaner on them until they wither and die. They must talk to their little centipede friends and say "Fuck this house, we'll go next door!!"

[move]philip;[/move]

Nyerp

Bushy

Buy a tarantula, let it eat the bugs in your house, then get rid of it.

Because arachnids are gross and oh god why do they have so many legs or dear god the legs and the beady little eayes oh god I need a shower
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up