August 20, 2024, 10:09:02 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Toy Story 3

Started by Geno, June 18, 2010, 02:33:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Jesus christ this movie was perfect. I think I like it as much as the first one.
The guys at pixar are fucking geniuses

DISCUSS
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

I'M GOING TO SEE IT TONIGHT I CAN'T WAIT

The spy who loves you

A recent end to a trilogy that's actually good?

Geno

Quote from: steal on June 18, 2010, 12:23:49 PM
That one scene was a bit too perilous, but that's probably my only complaint. But really, from start to finish the movie was brilliant, and the ending was so sweet. ;_;
Oh god that scene. [spoiler]I was so convinced that they were just done. I had no hopes that they were going to make it out of there. But god damn when the aliens came with the claw I was like HOLY SHIT PIXAR I LOVE YOU.[/spoiler]

Quote from: steal on June 18, 2010, 12:23:49 PM
Also, best Pixar short film yet? I think so.
YES.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

kant wait to see it tomorrow  vuvudood;

Thyme

Quote from: Selkie on June 18, 2010, 04:27:17 PM
kant wait to see it tomorrow  vuvudood;

I'm out of Locke, I don't have any money to buy tickets. :(

Selkie

Quote from: Thyme on June 18, 2010, 05:15:42 PM
I'm out of Locke, I don't have any money to buy tickets. :(

hehe, that was clever goowan

Cookie

This is the first movie I've seen in a theater since Star Wars III. And it was amazing.

rdl

to be honest it was probably the funniest movie I've ever seen. some things were just ingenious.

Geno

Quote from: FDR on June 18, 2010, 09:50:41 PM
to be honest it was probably the funniest movie I've ever seen. some things were just ingenious.
The monkey especially.

spaceman

Movie was fucking brilliant.

Thank you Pixar you did it again  giggle;

Also this was pretty cool.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/18/toy-story-3-easter-eggs/

I noticed a few of them while watching it. Namely, Totoro.

Also was I the only one to start to tear up as they were sliding into the fire?   saddood;  saddood;  saddood;  saddood;

Swift

3 > 1 > 2.

Right now the hype hasn't worn off so I love it more than the others, damn it was so good.  Loved it as much as the first and it took a dump on the second one.

and yes sean i almost did.  saddood;
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Selkie

Update: saw it. It was fucking incredible. On par with the first, I really can't decide which is best.

All the new toys were so colorful and awesome,it was really funny at parts, and in certain respects I feel like it was the most emotional of the three.

And, the short film was fucking genius.

strongbad

Amazing movie. Loved every scene to death, aside from
[spoiler]when andy was playing with all of his toys with the girls, i thought that was a little weird. but it's all gooooood[/spoiler]

Volvagia

Quote from: Strongbab on June 20, 2010, 11:27:43 AM
Amazing movie. Loved every scene to death, aside from
[spoiler]when andy was playing with all of his toys with the girls, i thought that was a little weird. but it's all gooooood[/spoiler]

You didn't like that scene? God damn I almost cried like a bitch when
[spoiler]Andy hesitated to hand over Woody[/spoiler]

Go Up