August 20, 2024, 09:29:50 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Toy Story 3

Started by Geno, June 18, 2010, 02:33:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Volvagia on June 26, 2010, 05:33:01 PM
You didn't like that scene? God damn I almost cried like a bitch when
[spoiler]Andy hesitated to hand over Woody[/spoiler]

That part brought me the closest to tears. :'(
[spoiler]One escaped ;_;[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

I would have cried if I wasn't with people, I really had to choke back the tears wry

I liked it a lot... probably like the first two a bit better, but this was still incredible cjlubdoods;

Bushy

Toy Story 3 was very nice. TS1 is still the best in the series but this one was better than the second one.

Oh God when [spoiler]Andy gave Woody away[/spoiler] :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Sa Da MA

July 04, 2010, 02:24:28 AM #18 Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:33:05 AM by Sa Da MA
My God, this has to be Movie of the Year... I cried at the part [spoiler]where Andy donates his toys[/spoiler]
and enjoyed every little thing about the movie except for the fact [spoiler] Bo peep was taken out of the movie. (I think she and the other toys should of a little part in the movie)[/spoiler] Plus this is the first time I saw a 3D movie and the first time I cried during a movie so overall I had a very good and memorable time.
happydood;

[spoiler]BTW I didn't knew this before or while watching the movie but I found out the Garbage man that likes to rock out was actually Sid. [/spoiler]

rdl

I wanted to cry but I couldn't, none of the scenes brought me to tears :'(

Remember the montage in Up? I don't know a single (decent) person who saw that and didn't at the very least shed a tear :(

ahshshj

Quote from: FDR on July 04, 2010, 01:57:13 PM
Remember the montage in Up? I don't know a single (decent) person who saw that and didn't at the very least shed a tear :(

I didn't find that sad, i loved the movie though.

rdl

Quote from: seuss on July 04, 2010, 03:55:17 PM
I didn't find that sad, i loved the movie though.
you're a monster :(

Volvagia

[spoiler]BTW I didn't knew this before or while watching the movie but I found out the Garbage man that likes to rock out was actually Sid. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

WHAT?!

REALLY?! Holy fuck I never realised this also.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

it made me miss my old toys.  >.<

also that face Buzz made when they were going to the dump was great.

Go Up