October 02, 2024, 07:30:10 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yo I just graduated

Started by strongbad, June 11, 2010, 08:51:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

It was cool.
And now grad night is coming up woo i can't wait!

i'm not too shaken up, since most people i would miss i'll be staying in contact with.

itt hs graduation

Wrench

mine was pretty boring. the asshole vice principal pronounced my last name wrong though. Fucking pissed me off since I told him 2 days before how to say it

Zack777

I graduated on Thursday. I don't like people saying "it's such an achievement", even though our school had an 100% graduation rate. So it's like those shitty achievements you get at the beginning of the game.
[spoiler][URL=http://img822.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100611at103h.png/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL][/spoiler]

Socks

ME##

burzumfan420

?????

I like how something almost everybody does is made into an achievement.
Die for Dethklok

snorkel

I was jealous of my friends who got more random money from relatives than me, because my relatives are all dead or hate my parents   jackodood;

I like the emotion jackodood adds to any given statement

BlackDS

Well I guess now you are too mature to me on boyah.net now, see ya! goowan

[move]philip;[/move]

strongbad

Quote from: wziard on June 12, 2010, 04:32:37 AM
I was jealous of my friends who got more random money from relatives than me, because my relatives are all dead or hate my parents   jackodood;

I like the emotion jackodood adds to any given statement

So far:
$25 x5 from random relatives
$100 from one Grandma
$20,000 from my other Grandma (:))
$1,000 from parents for a laptop

More to come!

And grad night was fucking awesome. Did you guys have anything like that? Our whole class got together and went to this bowling/skating place for a while, then we went to this huge party house type thing with a hypnotist and shit like that. I have a swim meet in an hour or else I would go to sleep now because I AM REALLY FUCKING TIRED

Wrench

20,000?!?!?!

THAT COULD JUST ABOUT PAY OFF 3 YEARS OF MY COLLEGE. GOD DAMN

ME##

LCK

Uh, i graduated about 3 weeks ago

i got $25 from my aunt the other day and i'm not anticipating getting more than maybe $150 from people at my graduation party
because most of my relatives are either cheap, or dead, and my mother has no friends to invite to the party

Quote from: Strongbab on June 12, 2010, 06:56:31 AM

$20,000 from my other Grandma (:))

what the fuck graduating isn't that big of an accomplishment

BlackDS

I smell the unpleasant aroma of bullshit in this thread.

Although since I passed Spanish 3 this year, my mom is buying me all the t-shirts and videogames I want, which is p cool. Not twenty thousand dollars worth of it though.

[move]philip;[/move]

ME##

Quote from: BlackDS on June 12, 2010, 09:55:45 AM
Although since I passed Spanish 3 this year, my mom is buying me all the t-shirts and videogames I want, which is p cool. Not twenty thousand dollars worth of it though.

How is that worthy of that? psyduck;

Go Up