October 02, 2024, 07:23:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yo I just graduated

Started by strongbad, June 11, 2010, 08:51:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Wtf I wish I got 20,000+ for graduation. wry

and my graduating class didn't have a big thing like going to a bowling place or anything.

burzumfan420

fuck working you could retire with the money you grandma gave you.

strongbad

Lol well my grandma had a ton of finance issues in college, and had to work 30+ hours a week while maintaining a high GPA< so she doesn't want any of her grandchildren to go through that. It's for college.

Hippopo

What I would give to have your grandma!!! 

Det in F♯ Major

lawl, that would pay for one year at state ;_;

BITCH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WEAR THE SAME COLLEGE SHURT IN YOUR PICTURES, BUY MOAR CLOTHES WITH YOUR TWENTY GRAND

also i graduated six days ago on six/six
it was baller
we had our senior all-night party at lucky strike (10pm - 5am)
bus broke down on the way back to school, so i sat on a cold bus with all the obnoxious members of my class for an hour, which was a great way to end high school.............
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

twenty grand

i'm probably going to graduate then get REALLY drunk

ME##

Quote from: Travis on June 12, 2010, 03:34:43 PM
twenty grand

i'm probably going to graduate then get REALLY drunk

Doesn't everybody?  n_u

strongbad

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 12, 2010, 02:47:22 PM
BITCH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WEAR THE SAME COLLEGE SHURT IN YOUR PICTURES, BUY MOAR CLOTHES WITH YOUR TWENTY GRAND

I am planning on buying a t shirt giggle;

Daddy

I got like $100 in total which I used to buy food because no one else in the house would.

Nyerp

yeah the ceremony was pretty LAME

but at least i got this worthless piece of paper and a stupid party!

also $20,000
$20,000
$20,000
$20,000
$20,000
doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

jesus christ that's a huge reward for graduating befuddlement

Also, I don't graduate until about two weeks from now.  I'll probably kill myself before I allow that to happen. cjlubdoods;

strongbad

Guys it's not for graduating specifically, it's to pay for college with, which is still really fucking awesome.
Also some background on this grandma, she is fucking awesome. She's pretty old (70-80?) and she buys and fixes up houses for a living. I love her so much <3

?????

I should marry and fuck your grandma. Then kill her and cash in on life insurance, fuck yeah.
Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Quote from: TheSequel on June 14, 2010, 12:50:26 AM
I should marry and fuck your grandma. Then kill her and cash in on life insurance, fuck yeah.

Don't talk about my grandma that way. She is an amazing lady.

just1more

congrats about making it through high school

graduation is nothing too special. in fact, all graduations are some of the most boring events you will ever attend in your life

Go Up