July 08, 2024, 10:33:32 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Portal is free on Steam.

Started by ME##, May 13, 2010, 09:47:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Well, I haven't seen any threads on it, so I thought I would make it.  n_u

Also, yes, I know I haven't played a game from 2007, but I want to see what the big deal about it is.  So I guess this is only news for those with Macs who don't dualboot with Windows.  baddood;

Thyme

Andria

ME##

May 13, 2010, 11:48:20 AM #3 Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:09:45 PM by DAVID DOWNER
After playing the game for an hour, I have to say it's pretty fun/ AWESOME so far.  n_u

spaceman

I played it like 3 years ago. SocksDood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 13, 2010, 11:48:20 AM
After playing the game for an hour, I have to say it's pretty fun/ AWESOME so far.  n_u
How have you not played it by now?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on May 13, 2010, 08:01:58 PM
How have you not played it by now?

Never cared to buy it and after hearing all the bad things about The Orange Box for the PS3, never rented that verion.

Thyme

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 13, 2010, 08:07:44 PM
Never cared to buy it and after hearing all the bad things about The Orange Box for the PS3, never rented that verion.

You're gonna get asked why you haven't played it on PC by now so you may answer that one right now as well while you're at it. n_u

Mando Pandango

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 13, 2010, 08:07:44 PM
Orange Box only sucks on consoles if you plan on playing TF2.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 13, 2010, 08:11:52 PM
You're gonna get asked why you haven't played it on PC by now so you may answer that one right now as well while you're at it. n_u

True, I guess I should have covered that with 'My computer sucked too much till recently to play it'  n_u
Quote from: Man of Popsicle on May 13, 2010, 08:22:52 PM

The PS3 version of TF2 is pretty much the step-child you keep looked in the attic ;_;

Thyme

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 13, 2010, 08:34:05 PM
True, I guess I should have covered that with 'My computer sucked too much till recently to play it'  n_u

We share the same reason. sillydood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on May 13, 2010, 08:22:52 PM
Oh please. I still have tons of fun playing it on the 360 even now. baddood;

Hell, being a sniper on 2fort (no not sniperfort) in the enemy's base and headshotting enemies while Brooks is retrieving the intel yesterday was a nice change of pace. "I got your back Brooks." *headshots a sniper looking down the spiral ramp*

ME##

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj1fYlwR00&[/youtube]

I completely forgot there's going to be a second one.  n_u

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: StarPilot on May 13, 2010, 11:11:08 PM
Oh please. I still have tons of fun playing it on the 360 even now. baddood;

Hell, being a sniper on 2fort (no not sniperfort) in the enemy's base and headshotting enemies while Brooks is retrieving the intel yesterday was a nice change of pace. "I got your back Brooks." *headshots a sniper looking down the spiral ramp*

lol you are just saying that because you have no idea what you are missing.

I would list every update the PC has recieved, but that's too much work.

StarPilot

May 14, 2010, 09:49:23 AM #14 Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:14:08 AM by StarPilot
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 14, 2010, 05:11:55 AM
lol you are just saying that because you have no idea what you are missing.

I would list every update the PC has recieved, but that's too much work.
Oh believe me. I know what I am missing. I know all too well what I am missing. Is it summer 2008 yet? akudood;

Also, if you wanted to be lazy about posting every single PC update, you could've just linked me to this which lists all of them up to about 2 weeks ago. What was that sandvich? Get beheaded by a sword wielding Demoman wearing a pimp hat? Bad idea.

Go Up