July 08, 2024, 11:20:14 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Portal is free on Steam.

Started by ME##, May 13, 2010, 09:47:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: StarPilot on May 13, 2010, 11:11:08 PM
Oh please. I still have tons of fun playing it on the 360 even now. baddood;

Hell, being a sniper on 2fort (no not sniperfort) in the enemy's base and headshotting enemies while Brooks is retrieving the intel yesterday was a nice change of pace. "I got your back Brooks." *headshots a sniper looking down the spiral ramp*
2fort sucks anyway, bro.

Seriously though, I'm the farthest thing from an elitist, and console TF2 is fucking terrible in comparison.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

StarPilot

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on May 15, 2010, 12:38:38 PM
2fort sucks anyway, bro.

I avoid it whenever possible. Usually go with Well, Granary, or Dustbowl.

QuoteSeriously though, I'm the farthest thing from an elitist, and console TF2 is fucking terrible in comparison.
The only real plus side I can think of, is the fact that it isn't constantly updated. At least the console Pyro can still do damage with afterburn unlike the PC Pyro. n_u

Also, at one time there was a mod in development to turn 360 Dustbowl into a makeshift Payload map, but ironically there was an update that squashed the possibility. EVERYONE PUSH ERROR, ERROR WILL NOT PUSH SELF

Travis

ME##

Quote from: Travis on May 16, 2010, 11:42:10 AM
i don't have enough space

saddood;

It would be nice if they also sold Portal itself on the PS Store and XBL Marketplace and made it free.  Too bad Gabe Newell hates Sony and to a lesser extent the Xbawcks.  saddood;

YPrrrr

I downloaded steam just for this and I already love both giggle;

Maybe I should get Civilization V on Steam after all :O

Daddy

ME##

YPrrrr

strongbad

yipper should i get Civ4 now or just wait for Civ5?

YPrrrr

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 16, 2010, 08:26:04 PM
yipper should i get Civ4 now or just wait for Civ5?
If you can get the bundle of Civ and all the expansion packs for 20 bucks or less, hell yes you should get it. I think it was 19.99 on steam at one point, I'm not sure if that was permanent or a limited time deal, but you could probably get it pretty cheap in stores too. Only downside is that it may take over your summer

Just promise me you'll play Civ IV at least once without expansions for the great main menu music :'(

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on May 16, 2010, 08:54:59 PM
If you can get the bundle of Civ and all the expansion packs for 20 bucks or less, hell yes you should get it. I think it was 19.99 on steam at one point, I'm not sure if that was permanent or a limited time deal, but you could probably get it pretty cheap in stores too. Only downside is that it may take over your summer

Just promise me you'll play Civ IV at least once without expansions for the great main menu music :'(

Alright, I appreciate the advice. And will do!

Go Up