October 18, 2024, 12:35:28 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's worse than a hummer owner?

Started by Daddy, May 09, 2010, 04:54:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Women in an suv will kill you if you piss them off. Or they like to think they could anyway.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Wrench on May 11, 2010, 09:24:51 AM
A lot of Pennsylvania drivers are fucking terrible. They rarely signal, cut me off all the time, and usually switch between lanes for no raisin. The stereotype is true. Sorry Aubs, I still love you. cjlubdoods;
Well I've never heard a stereotype about Pennsylvanians, but I assure you that I am an awful driver

As bad as Pennsylvania may supposedly be, nothing is worse than the bastards from Maryland and DC, holy crap madood;

the shortest route to the sea

Boston drivers aren't as bad as people say, but Boston pedestrians are much worse.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

ME##

I've heard some pretty terrible things about Illinoisian drivers.  n_u

Minus;

South texas drivers suck ass (not including me)

FAMY2

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 11, 2010, 03:22:09 PM
I've heard some pretty terrible things about Illinoisian drivers.  n_u

Chicago is the worst ever.    akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 11, 2010, 03:04:25 PM
Boston drivers aren't as bad as people say, but Boston pedestrians are much worse.
WHAT'S A CROSSWALK

YPrrrr

Oh lord, driving past Chicago is always a miserable experience smithicide;

spaceman

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 11, 2010, 03:43:31 PM
Chicago is the worst ever.    akudood;

Depends where you are. Middle of downtown and in the loop and shit, they're horrible. Like, worse than New York. Up on the northside they're fine though and drive like normal people.

Although up there they're all hipsters and either walk or ride ten speed bicycles, so maybe my point is moot.

Travis

does walking really make you a hipster now

Wrench

Quote from: YPR on May 11, 2010, 02:38:09 PM
Well I've never heard a stereotype about Pennsylvanians, but I assure you that I am an awful driver

As bad as Pennsylvania may supposedly be, nothing is worse than the bastards from Maryland and DC, holy crap madood;

Did you mean to say you're not an awful driver? lol

yay no bad drivers today

YPrrrr

Quote from: Wrench on May 11, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Did you mean to say you're not an awful driver? lol

yay no bad drivers today
No I definitely am

sans culottes

May 12, 2010, 02:01:09 PM #27 Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 02:04:14 PM by Stagger Lee
You think that's bad? Come to Texas. We've got fucks who drive around F-250s and even bigger trucks. Most people who drive trucks around here don't need them at all. Their truck beds are always empty and they usually drive alone. Pathetic waste of gas. At school I park near these five or so guys who all drive used work trucks with "SECEDE" stickers. They sit around in the back of a truck every morning, listening to shitty country music and drinking Cola as if it's beer. Fuck those guys, they belong in Oklahoma.

What I hate the most, though, is Mercedes SUVs. If you're gonna drive a Mercedes, get a nice car, not a stupid ugly fuckin' SUV. God damn.

As far as driving goes, north Texas has a pretty good traffic system, since driving is seriously the only way to get around here. My town isn't bad unless it's rush hour, but every time I go to Plano, I fuckin' rage. They drive like manic motherfuckers.
I support BUSH

Minus;

Quote from: Stagger Lee on May 12, 2010, 02:01:09 PM
You think that's bad? Come to Texas. We've got fucks who drive around F-250s and even bigger trucks. Most people who drive trucks around here don't need them at all. Their truck beds are always empty and they usually drive alone. Pathetic waste of gas. At school I park near these five or so guys who all drive used work trucks with "SECEDE" stickers. They sit around in the back of a truck every morning, listening to shitty country music and drinking Cola as if it's beer. Fuck those guys, they belong in Oklahoma.

What I hate the most, though, is Mercedes SUVs. If you're gonna drive a Mercedes, get a nice car, not a stupid ugly fuckin' SUV. God damn.

As far as driving goes, north Texas has a pretty good traffic system, since driving is seriously the only way to get around here. My town isn't bad unless it's rush hour, but every time I go to Plano, I fuckin' rage. They drive like manic motherfuckers.

South texas=worst drivers ever. Some shitty as ghetto cars too. And all the guys running around 'texas chaos' and all the ghetto guys and their trucks with hydraulics. There are 5 trucks with hydraulics in our school parking lot, and they all drive around with music full blast on their awesome sound systems making their trucks bounce around.

sans culottes

Yeah... as much as I loathe living in Texas, thank providence I don't live further south.
I support BUSH

Go Up